What's new

🦡 🦡 🦡 BADGERary 2023!!! Only Badger Brushes for all of January!!! 🦡 🦡 🦡

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
BADGERary 2023: 25 of 26 = 96%
Razor: @Blackland Razors Ti Blackbird SB (@Rosseforp GTC 25g Handle)
Blade: Perma-Sharp (4)
Brush: Yaqi R1818 Aqua Highmountain Silvertip Badger
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper
Lather: A&E Kaizen
Aftershave: Old Spice Classic
Fragrance: Original Penguin Reserve EdT Spray
20230126_104034~2.jpg

The link below takes you to my journal, which has full notes for this shave and more: never-stop-learning's Quest for Knowledge - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/never-stop-learnings-quest-for-knowledge.611194/post-12104596

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Badger OTD + SE SOTD, Friday, January 27th 2023

Razor : Yaqi Excalibur AC 50mm Yaqi Milano handle- Mfg 2021>, tame mid range, simple clamping design, small head parts, I like to use this razor because it gives great shaves consistently + pairs great with the Schick proline p30 blades.
Blade : Schick proline p30- sharp and smooth with reasonable longevity for a AC blade.
Soap : Yaqi Musketeer rapier, nice scented soap(Aramis?):001_wub: with excellent lather qualities. One of my favorite soaps, Yaqi commissioned Master soap creations of S.A to bring on their line of soaps & fragrances.
Brush : Yaqi "Bali" 24mm silvertip badger, excellent lather generator, heavenly pillow like soft tips, gentle splay scrubber + excellent lather painter. Nice bloom to this silvertip with a shorter handle that is great to hold and look at.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : witch hazel soap cleanse on beard area + Yaqi Musketeer rapier + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless)
Results :CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=:a17:Excellent shave with my SE Yaqi Excalibur 50 mm with a Schick proline blade.
Brush Collage Jan27 2023.jpg

Have some great shaves!

💈SOTD // Wolfman Ti WR2 SB 1.65 WRH 3/7 // Spearhead Seaforth! Fleur de France Soap and Splash // Paladin Pirate 26mm Satin Somerset // Captains Choice Copper Bowl // Perma-Sharp
66029E84-2588-49B2-9345-657440AF88AE.jpeg

I have returned and back to the rest of my badgers!

I only shaved twice while I was traveling and used a Manchurian M7 for both shaves!

BADGERary 2023 SOTD
SOTD-NEW-FB-GT-K_2023-01-27.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Shavemac 20/46 Silvertip 2-Band
Soap: TFS Mandarino Tachibana
Razor: Gillette NEW Flat Bottom GT
Blade: Gillette 7o'clock Ninja (20)
ASL: Clubman Musk

An excellent shave. :biggrin:
Today's team was great. The über strong Mandarino Tachibana soap went really well with the Clubman Musk. :w00t:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
BADGERary 2023: 26 of 27 = 96%
Razor: Joris Classic - Thujawood and Palladium
Blade: German Bolzano (1)
Brush: Simpson Classic 2 in Best
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper
Lather: A&E Kaizen
Aftershave: Old Spice Classic
Fragrance: Original Penguin Reserve EdT Spray
20230127_150137~2.jpg

The link below takes you to my journal, which has full notes for this shave and more: never-stop-learning's Quest for Knowledge - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/never-stop-learnings-quest-for-knowledge.611194/post-12105983

Top Bottom