What's new

🦡 🦡 🦡 BADGERary 2023!!! Only Badger Brushes for all of January!!! 🦡 🦡 🦡

💥 💥Get ready for B&B’s FIRST Annual BADGERary!!! 💥 💥

OK, first off, let me come clean… Yes, I am milking the annual success of DecemBOAR and blatantly ripping it off for a different animal hair. Why? Because it is a blast and has been for the 3 years I have had the pleasure to run it. Seriously, these monthly threads are very well recieved and can be quite entertaining.

A month of using the same type of brush turns out to be pretty damned fun. Lots of camaraderie with your fellow B&Bers and you just might learn something or at least be helped into spending your hard earned money on a new badger brush… or two… or three.

Please join your B&B badger brush loving friends for a month long tribute to the often replicated but never duplicated badger brush. Put away those synths and boars (see you all in December 2023 for DecemBOAR IV BTW!) for the month and get the badgers out.

If you don’t have a badger brush, go buy one. I believe a quality badger brush is the pinnacle of shaving luxury, but decide for yourself if you haven’t had the pleasure of using one.

Join me for all badger January by signing up below. Cut and paste the list and add your name to the bottom IN A NEW COMMENT. Again… Add your name to the bottom of the list IN A NEW COMMENT. Sorry, too hard to track if people just say “I’m in” and you will just be missed.

Also post your daily badger brush shave pics when you can. I will be posting my badger brush pics starting January 1st.

Let‘s see some badgers!

P.S. Look out for SYNTHtober coming to a B&B thread near you in the fall. 🤪

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I'm in - at least part time. Got to use the new AP Shave Co synthetic brush that I got for Christmas on New Year's Day. :)

SharpieB
2. Frag_Out
3. ewk
4. J-MN
5. Rudy Vey
6. DavidN88
7. never-stop-learning

🦡 🦡 🦡 ...?

Count me in!​

1. SharpieB
2. Frag_Out
3. ewk
4. J-MN
5. Rudy Vey
6. DavidN88
7. never-stop-learning
8. JAHE

Great to see another themed month, I really enjoyed DecemBOAR and I would have participated but I don't own any badger brushes!

Nonetheless, I hope everyone enjoys their month of using badger brushes!

Try to have a look on Yaqi Store at AliExpress. Bought all my badgers from there, and I gotta admit, that I'm not disappointed whatsoever!

Try to have a look on Yaqi Store at AliExpress. Bought all my badgers from there, and I gotta admit, that I'm not disappointed whatsoever!

Hello David, I actually have some experience with doing that!

I bought a Yaqi Silvertip and used it a few times, and picked up really bad brush burn both times then sold the brush.

My skin doesn't agree with badger brushes sadly!

Hello David, I actually have some experience with doing that!

I bought a Yaqi Silvertip and used it a few times, and picked up really bad brush burn both times then sold the brush.

My skin doesn't agree with badger brushes sadly!
Yaqi Silvertip is not a real silvertip badger. It's a pure-grade badger that is bleached and processed a ton to look like silvertip. It simply sucks. Scritchy as hell. Hence the brush burn. A real silvertip is the most luxurious and soft feeling on your face. Their two-band is not that bad, but Yaqi is mediocre at best. Try good brands to have an appreciation of quality badger hair.

Top Bottom