What's new

Badger & Blade Tea Pass

Hi,

I have a member who says she is very allergic to green tea - does anyone know if the extract of the green tea in the 3-1 and pomegranate tea would possibly have that same effect on her? Anyone have any allergic reactions to date?

Thanks for your help,
Miki Jarvie

Massive threadjack, dude. :thumbdown

Edit: Another bot. I didn't have time to track down all his other posts but I've caught a few others so far.

Last edited:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Hi,

I have a member who says she is very allergic to green tea - does anyone know if the extract of the green tea in the 3-1 and pomegranate tea would possibly have that same effect on her? Anyone have any allergic reactions to date?

Thanks for your help,
Miki Jarvie

I believe all of your posts fail the Turing test.

PM sent.

Edit: Never mind.

Paulie? Won't be seeing him no more.
-Peter Clemenza

Last edited:
thanks for bringing this up. I was also wondering exactly the same thing and was about to post asking who had the tea and what the status was.

Just as an idea: If you have received the tea, take some snack resealable baggies and take some of the teas that you are interested in sampling out. Then place some other teas in the box and get it out to the post office for the next person on the list so that folks can have the "tea pass" experience as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Steve

Just as an idea: If you have received the tea, take some snack resealable baggies and take some of the teas that you are interested in sampling out. Then place some other teas in the box and get it out to the post office for the next person on the list so that folks can have the "tea pass" experience as soon as possible.

That's what I did on the last pass. I'm still working through the samples that I kept.

Modifications to the lists:

Pu-erh Box Pass

Aquanin
Erik
P_K
Arghblech
Walter Sobchak
TacoBell
Ouch
_JP_
Maitre_Tea
Socoturdman
Ambrose
Netsurfr

The list for the "other" teas will be:

Arghblech
Walter Sobchak
Ouch
_JP_
Aquanin
Erik
P_K
Ambrose
Netsurfr

So, where are the boxes just out of curiosity?
Anybody else want in? PM me.

Hi everyone,

All boxes have been located and a new member is welcomed to both lists: Carlin

Modifications to the lists:

Pu-erh Box Pass
Aquanin
Erik
P_K
Arghblech
Walter Sobchak
TacoBell
Ouch
_JP_
Maitre_Tea
Socoturdman
Ambrose
Carlin
Netsurfr

The list for the "other" teas will be:

Arghblech
Walter Sobchak
Ouch
_JP_
Aquanin
Erik
P_K
Ambrose
Carlin
Netsurfr

Any new members for the tea passes?

Last edited:
I'm a bit surprised that no one has made any noise about the pass boxes lately. You see, I've been sitting on the tea pass box for the past month and the pu box is now headed my way.

Here's the reason, (and my problem). I've (temporarily I hope) lost my taste for tea! So it hasn't been on mind at all. I've done this sort of thing in the past where I over indulge in something until I burn out on it.

I'll get the boxes moving again towards the end of next week.

Thanks for the update. Good to know that they have not been lost in the mail system.
Have been meaning to ask where they were but it kept slipping my mind. At any rate, the Tea Father understands and absolves you for your temporary loss of taste for tea.

Last edited:
OK, I take back the "fess up" part of my last post. Let's just get the boxes to the next person on the list.
I have lots of new teas that I would like to put into the next round so let's get the boxes back to the originator.
If the current holder is in a tough spot and needs some help with postage, PM me and we will work something out.

Last edited:
I just got the other box today from _JP_, I will be passing it off soon. I havent seen a tea pass box in 6 months or so since the pu-erh box swept through.

Top Bottom