What's new

Badger&Blade Shave Mug possibility?

Woo hoo! I want a mug with bumps inside, a lid, and really just make it a scuttle. It should also be made available in 15 colors and have the option of either the new or old logo.

Wait--these are from a print-your-logo here type place and not an artisan who will do whatever we want? And no-go on the logo? Can I still say I'm in...? :lol:

As has been mentioned before... this sort of initiative will fall on the shoulders of our membership. If one of our established members would be interested in taking on the project to organize a Group Buy, they will need to do some research, gather their thoughts and contact one of the Mods in order that we can assess the viability of the idea. Should this rough idea meet with our approval, the member concerned can then canvass the membership for interest/commitment and move on from there.

Anyone care to do the heavy lifting?

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Not in if nogo logo. In if go logo. GF broke my vintage Burma Shave mug. I have a couple of Old Spice mugs but I am no longer supportive of that brand after changing the formula and bottling in plastic.

Would love to have the logo. Just curious what items have the logo. I have the boar brush (excellent!) But what else?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
The logo is reserved for limited edition one of a kind products of B&B choosing.
Scott:
Sooooo...say if the mug 'was' a Limited Edition (w/ the powers that may be [wink]),...we'd be 'good to-go' w/ the Logo?

proxy.php
"The things I make [in pottery shop] may be for others, but how I make them is for me". Tony Konovaloff

Scott:
Sooooo...say if the mug 'was' a Limited Edition (w/ the powers that may be [wink]),...we'd be 'good to-go' w/ the Logo?

proxy.php
"The things I make [in pottery shop] may be for others, but how I make them is for me". Tony Konovaloff

Yes. Either way, but I like the idea of having a logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom