What's new

Badger & Blade Shave Creme Pre-

Basically - I tried Sue's Shea Butter and Avocado Oil shaving cream - was SO incredibly impressed, I immediately contacted her to get us a special offer on this stuff for our forum! See my review HERE.

Here are the details....

Pre-Buy
Saint Charles Shave will be offering a 'Pre-Buy' for "Badger and Blade ~ Bay Rum With a Twist" Shaving Creme.

This one time offering will ship on February 22nd to coincide with the Badger & Blade 2006 brush HERE..

The Pre-Buy will be in effect Sunday, January 21st. thru Sunday, February 11th. Offered is a four ounce jar of SCS Shea Butter and Avocado Oil creme. The fragrance will be 'B & B Bay Rum With a Twist'.

The shave creme will be specially priced at $10.00 which will include First Class shipping within the contiguous United States.

Submit Pre Buy paypal payment to: [email protected]

International orders might be a little tricky - but you'll have to contact Sue to find out if she can send it to your country, and the additional shipping cost.

:biggrin:

Here is the latest from Sue...
I've received numerous questions regarding the Pre-Buy for B & B Bay Rum With a Twist Shave Creme, so I hope the following information is helpful.

Fragrance: the fragrance is Bay Rum With a Twist which is the same as the B&B Bay Rum With A Twist EDT.

The Pre-Buy runs Sunday, January 21st. thru Sunday, February 11th. Offered is a four ounce jar of SCS Shea Butter and Avocado Oil shave creme fragranced with B&B Bay Rum With A Twist. The special price of $10.00 includes First Class Shipping within the continental United States. (Additional shipping cost will apply outside the continental States). Please order within these dates. All orders within that time frame will be filled. You do not need to order early to assure delivery.

The B&B creme will not be offered on my SCS website so cannot be combined with other products from the website. If you place an order on the website that happens to coincide with the shipping of this S/C; the items willl not ship togeher, I will be making and packaging according to the orders received at the end of the Pre-Buy.

How much does it cost to ship out of US borders? You can obtain an estimation at the United States Postal Service website: http://www.usps.com/ To the best of my knowledge, shipping is allowed to any country as it contains no alcohol or other restricted ingredients.

Use an estimated weight of six ounces shipping from Missouri Zip Code 63303 to your zip code via Global Priority only. This is only an estimate as the actual weight may vary but will give you a good idea of shipping cost. The actual shipping cost is shown on the shipping label and this is the amount you will see on your invoice.

For customs, I declare the value shown on the Packing Slip that is enclosed within your parcel. Please do not ask me to change the value, there are no exceptions.

International customers will receive a email from the USPS with a tracking number within 24 hours of shipment. Use this number to track your package. Once the package leaves the USPS via a gateway airport such as LGA or LAX, I cannot assume any responsibity for it's handling or loss by other postal services.

The jar will be different from the copper top amber jar shown on my website. My supplier of the copper lids has discontinued this particular lid without notice. It will be an amber jar with a black lid instead.

I thank you all for your interest and enthusiasm of this project inspired by Joel.
Sue

Oh man, I just gotta get me some of that after reading that review. Looks like it's time to add another shelf to the shaving den. :001_unsur

Wayne

Thank goodness you posted about this the other day Joel, as I was about to pull the trigger on a tub of her regular bay rum cream!

I picked up two containers because I like the scent so much!
:thumbup:

This is indeed great news. I can't tell you how many times I almost pulled the trigger on ordering some of Sue's shave cream. Glad I waited. :biggrin:

Dennis

Does anyone have the ingredients list for this cream (or a URL to where it's listed) ? Also, I presume the "fragrace" is based on fragrance oil as opposed to essential oil. Correct ?

Thanks,
Chris

Like Marty said, "I'm all over this" too! Come to think of it though...*it* is going to be all over *me!* :001_cool:

--Mark

What!!! No soap.. :frown: I rarely use creams.. How about a soap offer..

Missed out on that one Thomas. When she released the B&B Bay Rum with a Twist EDT she offered the first so many buyers would receive a shave soap in the scent. I was one of the lucky ones. :wink2:

I've received numerous questions regarding the Pre-Buy for B & B Bay Rum With a Twist Shave Creme, so I hope the following information is helpful.

Fragrance: the fragrance is Bay Rum With a Twist which is the same as the B&B Bay Rum With A Twist EDT.

The Pre-Buy runs Sunday, January 21st. thru Sunday, February 11th. Offered is a four ounce jar of SCS Shea Butter and Avocado Oil shave creme fragranced with B&B Bay Rum With A Twist. The special price of $10.00 includes First Class Shipping within the continental United States. (Additional shipping cost will apply outside the continental States). Please order within these dates. All orders within that time frame will be filled. You do not need to order early to assure delivery.

The B&B creme will not be offered on my SCS website so cannot be combined with other products from the website. If you place an order on the website that happens to coincide with the shipping of this S/C; the items willl not ship togeher, I will be making and packaging according to the orders received at the end of the Pre-Buy.

How much does it cost to ship out of US borders? You can obtain an estimation at the United States Postal Service website: http://www.usps.com/ To the best of my knowledge, shipping is allowed to any country as it contains no alcohol or other restricted ingredients.

Use an estimated weight of six ounces shipping from Missouri Zip Code 63303 to your zip code via Global Priority only. This is only an estimate as the actual weight may vary but will give you a good idea of shipping cost. The actual shipping cost is shown on the shipping label and this is the amount you will see on your invoice.

For customs, I declare the value shown on the Packing Slip that is enclosed within your parcel. Please do not ask me to change the value, there are no exceptions.

International customers will receive a email from the USPS with a tracking number within 24 hours of shipment. Use this number to track your package. Once the package leaves the USPS via a gateway airport such as LGA or LAX, I cannot assume any responsibity for it's handling or loss by other postal services.

The jar will be different from the copper top amber jar shown on my website. My supplier of the copper lids has discontinued this particular lid without notice. It will be an amber jar with a black lid instead.

I thank you all for your interest and enthusiasm of this project inspired by Joel.
Sue

Shucks, I was in such a rush that I did not read the order dates on the first post from Joel before sending in my money. Do you have me down on the list Sue or should I cancel and reorder later?

- Seth

Top Bottom