What's new

Badger & Blade Gentlemen

Hey guys, Ive been a B&B member for the past few years & while reading through the posts over the years I have come to realise that its because of the absolute gentilemen on this forum that I keep coming back & definitely part of the reason I enjoy this “hobby” so much. I am a member of other forums where people seem to have huge chips on their shoulders & rip each other apart for no reason..we have some fantastic members on this site that are always willing to give expert advice & help out new members so to that I say thank you all:)

You are most welcome Sir!!

I have also noticed the same civility here on B&B, simply a great source of information and comraderie! :a29::a29:

This is a great community! Generous, gentlemen and women with like minded pursuits. I think the deck is stacked here with such good people, that the negatives you described seek other forums. I throw in my thanks as well to all members of B&B!

I agree all around! No other place on the web is quite as nice and courteous. I've received countless amounts of generosity and support from the members here. Chatted with some, and met others in person! Decent folks all around.

Yep, most of us are housebroken. But a shout out to the mods is in order. :)

Kudos also to members who offer to PIF extra kit. That helps set the tone.

Mac

Yes indeed this is a special place, I more often than not find myself bitting my tongue and thinking: “no, this is not the place, be good” I used to be the guy that just shouts whatever was on my mind, always thinking outloud, but this place had taught me that if I dont have anything positive to say, then say nothing at all! But being honest, is really not that hard when such a nice group of people try to put the best foot forward making B&B a great place, makes me feel like there is hope for humanity!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
There's ALWAYS that one guy that didn't bite his tongue, and it's usually me. Sorry.

I have a hard time joining a club that would have me!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I'm okay with folks having chips on their shoulders, as long as their shirt is clean and they brought some of this to go with it ...
upload_2018-10-5_13-24-52.png

Why am I suddenly hungry for a snack?

Yes, Mr Marx was a wise guy. And a wiseguy. You are an EMT?

Well said! I was back when I first joined the forum. I'm far to invested in this user profile now to change it lol. These days I sit behind a desk in a completely different field.

FarmerTan

Well said! I was back when I first joined the forum. I'm far to invested in this user profile now to change it lol. These days I sit behind a desk in a completely different field.
I was a Pysch nurse, in the community (ie: drug houses, lol) and I miss it TERRIBLY, sigh. My cardiologist thinks he knows my heart health better than I do, so I am no longer working. My adrenaline addiction is suffering from withdrawal symptoms, lol.

I was a Pysch nurse, in the community (ie: drug houses, lol) and I miss it TERRIBLY, sigh. My cardiologist thinks he knows my heart health better than I do, so I am no longer working. My adrenaline addiction is suffering from withdrawal symptoms, lol.

Lol take up straight razor shaving. That'll get the adrenals pumping a bit!

FarmerTan

Lol take up straight razor shaving. That'll get the adrenals pumping a bit!
That there might do it!

In an earlier life I was a Cosmetologist, and shaved other's faces a bit. Luckily I never had to call an EMT!

Coumadin is the only reason I don't shave my own face with a straight. It's also why my wife won't let me ride a motorcycle anymore, the meanie.

That there might do it!

In an earlier life I was a Cosmetologist, and shaved other's faces a bit. Luckily I never had to call an EMT!

Coumadin is the only reason I don't shave my own face with a straight. It's also why my wife won't let me ride a motorcycle anymore, the meanie.

To be fair, that's a pretty darn good reason lol.

Well said. This forum has some of the nicest folks around - quick with helpful advise, encouragement, and a friendly joke.

Top Bottom