What's new

Badger & Blade Decant Club October 2007 Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim, the cologne in the tube is another cologne altogether. It is also called Cuba but totally different.

Thanks, I figured it had to be. I was wondering why someone would want to decant the cheap stuff I've seen.

snip....Where's Amherstburg?

About 2 hours 45 minures on the 401 west from you. Just south of Windsor.

Two things I may be able to add to this pass:

• Canucks - I have access to a US address and I'm in Detroit weekly or more, so I could be the camel to get this across and ship from here.
  • Decant Host - I'm going to Cuba in November and have seen some colognes there, Monte Cristo, etc. I don't know how good they are, how much they are, etc, but I can sure check it out and possible hook you up with some.

About 2 hours 45 minures on the 401 west from you. Just south of Windsor.

Two things I may be able to add to this pass:

• Canucks - I have access to a US address and I'm in Detroit weekly or more, so I could be the camel to get this across and ship from here.
  • Decant Host - I'm going to Cuba in November and have seen some colognes there, Monte Cristo, etc. I don't know how good they are, how much they are, etc, but I can sure check it out and possible hook you up with some.

That opens up all sorts of possibilities.

Indeed, the Czech & Speake scents seem to have a strong following. So I will nominate one of theirs
C&S No.88
Dunhill 1934(please before it is all gone)
Knize Ten

Regards, Todd

Oh man, you're not thinking of smuggling Cuban ceegars into the states?:biggrin:

Put me down for one...:wink:

We are allowed to take a certain quantity into the US for personal use so we don't have to smoke those things that they make in Miami and call Cubans. The ones on my next trip are spoken for but you never know in the future:wink2:

Count me in for a newbie kit! I am a newbie here!
My vote would be
Knize 10
Floris No. 89
Balafre by Lancome
Cheers,
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom