What's new

Badger & Blade Decant Club Nominations

Greetings Gents,

With the B&B Decant Club off the ground, we’re looking for nominations for our second decanted cologne.

Let us know what fragrances you are interested in. Only those fragrances submitted will be considered for this decant. We will then post a series of polls to determine the fragrance for decant #2. This second decant will be available in both 10ml and 25ml bottles.

Current Submissions:

Douro by Penhaligon's
Égoïste / L'Égoïste by Chanel
English Fern by Penhaligon's (2)
Hai Karate by Leeming
Hammam Bouquet by Penhaligon's (2)
Himalaya by Creed (2)
Knize Ten by Knize (2)
Lavandula by Penhaligon's
Opus 1870 by Penhaligon's (2)
West Indian Limes by Truefitt & Hill (2)
Woods of Windsor for Gentlemen

Others to ponder over:

4 Voleurs by L'Occitane's
A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler
Bois du Portugal by Creed
M7 by Yves Saint Laurent's M7
Sandalwood by Crabtree & Evelyn
Vetyver by L'Occitane's Vetyver

The B&B Mods.

Awesome. I don't know what i'd like. I'd like some of the 'lavandula' cologne but not sure if anyone else does.

The sole purpose of this thread is to lay it all out there so the mods can make an educated decision.

penhaligon or floris scents often get highly recommended but are pricey. i would be down for some of those brands. i would've got the castile if i thought i'd like the scent.

Here are a few fragrances of which I own and highly recommend:

Yves Saint Laurent's M7
Creed's Bois du Portugal
Thierry Mugler's A*Men / Angel Men
Crabtree & Evelyn's Sandalwood
L'Occitane's Vetyver
L'Occitane's 4 Voleurs

Other's of interest to me are:

Creed's Himalaya
Chanel's Égoïste / L'Égoïste

What is the moderator of this forum doing to contribute to the decant club?

Oh yeah, thats me...

What can I do to help you all? I'm interested in joining, but I don't see colognes I am really interested in, I know I have a closed mind (at the moment, I'm in a Sandalwood phase), you know, being an old man and all......but I still want to help in any way I can.

?? Artemesia is the only one I can think of that starts with an A, and it's a perfume for the fairer sex. It is VERY nice, I must admit. Which one are you talking about?

Jeff

gage0921 said:
Penhaligons has a cologne that starts with an A that smells very nice.

Not sure.....it was in the swap box and it was the only one that smelt good to me:confused: Im not good with names of products even when I own them.

Top Bottom