What's new

Badger & Blade Decant Club July 2006 Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Gents,

full

We’re looking for nominations for our July decanted cologne(s).

This nomination thread will remain open through Wednesday July 5.

Let us know what fragrances you are interested in. Only those fragrances submitted will be considered for this decant. The finalist from last month that were not selected have automatically been nominated.

We are also looking for nominations that our significant others would enjoy.

As before, this decant will be available in both 10ml and 25ml bottles.

Please keep your nominations to three or less.

Current Submissions:

For Him
#89 by Floris
NO. 74 Victorian Lime by Taylor of Old Bond (3)
Arlington by DR Harris
Citron Citron by Miller Harris
Classic Cologne by DR Harris
Cuba by Czech & Speake
Duoro by Penhaligons
Endymion by Penhaligon's (5)
Freshening by DR Harris
Green Irish Tweed by Creed (4)
Hammam Bouquet by Penhaligons (6)
Himalaya by Creed
His by DR Harris
Old English Lavender Water by DR Harris (2)
Racquet Formula by Penhaligons (4)
Vetiver by Floris
Vetiver by Guerlain (2)
Vetyver by L'Occitane

For Her

The B&B Mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
My three requests:
Taylor of Old Bond "NO. 74 Victorian Lime"
Creed "Green Irish Tweed" (just because I've never tried it)
Penhaligon's "Endymion"

And I have Santal on the way if anyone is interested.

I second these requests:

Taylor of Old Bond "NO. 74 Victorian Lime"
Creed "Green Irish Tweed"
Penhaligon's "Endymion"

Guys, Endymion is great, but this is a bad time of the year for it. For instance, we got Knize Ten a month or so again, and it is just going to sit on my shelf until winter - way too heavy for warm weather. Same story with Endymion, IMO.

Tito said:
Pardon me gentlemen.
But how exactly does this work?

Thanks,
Tito

Tito, gents nominate a scent(s) and Rik tabulates votes of the most popular scent. He purchases full size bottles and decants them for sale. This gives you a chance to own an expensive bottle of cologne at a fraction of the cost.

Gents,
For those of you who have an interest in a Lime cologne, you might consider holding off on including one in the July decant. Sue, of Saint Charles Shave, has recently completed fine tuning a Bay Rum & Lime EDT that smells out of this world. As this was a scent that was suggested and tested by some of our own members, it will be called B&B Bay Rum with a Twist. I know that Sue is working feverishly to get this scent into production and is hopeful that it will be available to B&B members sometime during the next few weeks.

As a side note, please do not wear Sue out with questions in regards to this new scent. She has kindly allowed me to "let the cat out of the bag" while she waits for the arrival of labels and finishes the first production run. Trust that she will have the B&B Bay Rum with a Twist available to us ASAP.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Ditto on NO. 74 Victorian Lime by Taylor of Old Bond and
Racquet Formula by Penhaligons

Kyle said:
Gents,
For those of you who have an interest in a Lime cologne, you might consider holding off on including one in the July decant. Sue, of Saint Charles Shave, has recently completed fine tuning a Bay Rum & Lime EDT that smells out of this world. As this was a scent that was suggested and tested by some of our own members, it will be called B&B Bay Rum with a Twist. I know that Sue is working feverishly to get this scent into production and is hopeful that it will be available to B&B members sometime during the next few weeks.

As a side note, please do not wear Sue out with questions in regards to this new scent. She has kindly allowed me to "let the cat out of the bag" while she waits for the arrival of labels and finishes the first production run. Trust that she will have the B&B Bay Rum with a Twist available to us ASAP.

That's great news Kyle.

Kyle said:
Gents,

Great news! Limes is mt favorite summer scent, and I've also been wanting to try bay run--this is perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom