What's new

Badger & Blade Decant Club August 2006 Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
sparky5693 said:
Floris santal
C&E Sienna
I'll nominate these as well for my final two choices. I had a sniff of the Sienna while running a quick errand (and grabbing the final glass tub of Almond :wink:) in the Mall today, nice stuff.

Hello Rik,

It's Russian Cologne by Santa Maria Novella, not Santa Maria Novella by Santa Maria Novella :).

Thanks!

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

Scotto said:
Villoresi Piper Nigrum.

BTW, some of the listings (Knize, Fern) I have available already in a separate thread. You might want to pick stuff that isn't already offered.

I think Scotto has a valid point - where someone else is offering samples on an ongoing basis, I think it makes sense not to duplicate efforts. If nothing else, not duplicating listings actually broadens the number of products available as decants.

Hi all,

I'd be interested in the following...

89 by Floris
Lavender Water by Geo. F. Trumper
Any of the 3 offerings from D.R. Harris [Classic, Freshening and His Cologne].

Thanks.

Patrick

Scotto said:
BTW, some of the listings (Knize, Fern) I have available already in a separate thread. You might want to pick stuff that isn't already offered.

My apologies Scotto - I did not know you had cologne samples. My purchase was just the creams a bit back. While I am at it though, I can give a plug for your samples - an excellent way to try multiple quality creams in good amounts for a good price for anyone on the fence at all.:biggrin:

Oh, and to make this official in the decant thread, I can change my generic "Trumper classics" to a specific one: Trumper Marlborough - nice!

Dennis

I'd also like to suggest Van Cleef & Arpels. I've had a small decant of this in the past and absolutely loved it. Definitely need to get more.

Has anyone else used this before?

Patrick

Another for the English Fern here, thanks to Dr. Sample i have discovered what a wonderful scent this is.

Bring back Opus 1870!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom