What's new

Badger & Blade Custom Forum Scented Shave Stick and Cologne!

Gents,
Well it is not longer just text gentlemen.... check out the picture! The current label is "SMF" however those are just the "demo's" and the full fledged version will be labeled as badger and blade!!

Time to get mighty excited fellas - as Charles intends on having this sucker sent out to me Monday - so hopefully it will arive mid-week or so! Once it gets final approval - the ETA is somewhere around a week to two - then it is ready for your hot little hands!! Charles has said some incredibly wonderful things about this scent he and I drafted up - and has been receiving many compliments on the final version. Can't wait to try this sucker out!!!

It will start off as being a combination - Shavestick with a 5ml atomizer of cologne, then soon thereafter offer the forum scent in full size bottles! Cool cool eh?

Yep,
It will be a base of 100% pure sandalwood essential oil, with a zesty, fruit like top notes. The warm buttery wood base goes hand in hand with the fresh mango/neroli/sage type of notes. It is very well rounded, and will be sure to turn heads (especially your own!) in its cologne forum. I has sent a few guys preliminary versions - however the final version should be even MORE elegant and well balanced. Should be quite a neat one! :a34:

Scotto said:
Now I am drooling.... :001_tt2:

-Scotto

Scotto,
You will be pleased to know, this forum has an automated drool feature in the "more" smiley section.... mmmm :drool: :o16:

Sweet! I'm really excited to try this stuff out. I never thought that I would like Sandalwood, but I find myself reaching for QED sandalwood soap more and more as the scent is simply intoxicating. I'm sure the cologne will smell amazing as well.

Here is a little Snippet Charles wrote me....

"
A week ago this past Saturday it was "suggested" by my sweetie I get my locks cut. I really didn't fight the suggestion because it allowed me to visit my old pal Giancarlo, my barber. Since Giancarlo makes Alan Flusser look like a street person, I wouldn't think to go to his establishment in shorts and sneakers; this does not mean a suit is required, only neatness. By the bye, this is a self-imposed requirement, I simply respect Giancarlo too much to dress too casually. It was a particularly hot/humid day and, quite frankly, on such days I seldom wear a cologne, for me the heat/humidity make most fragrances overbearing. That said, I donned B&B Cologne, after having test-worn it for a week, and knowing its notes to be quiet and refreshing. When I was summoned to Giancarlo's chair with a "Ciao, Carlo", I was ready for some amusing and lively conversation on a multitude of subjects. I was not ready for Giancarlo's opening comment, "What is that delightful fragrance?". He then went on to say, "I smell something woody, and something green." I was astonished by his comments because, for me, having Giancarlo speak positively on anything connected with grooming is the highest possible compliment. At the time I decided to apply B&B Cologne, it was not with the intent of impressing Giancarlo, it was simply to surround myself with a subtle, refreshing environment."

Regards,
Charles
Q E D

I'm confused though.

If he finds that its "just that good", what is HIS rationale for limiting sale to B&B? It seems like he'd make more $ selling it to everyone.

Is it exclusive to B&B, or will it be marketed as the fragrance "Badger&Brush" for consumption of all QED customers that will just so happen to also increase awareness of the site?

Jeftichew said:
I'm confused though.

If he finds that its "just that good", what is HIS rationale for limiting sale to B&B? It seems like he'd make more $ selling it to everyone.

Is it exclusive to B&B, or will it be marketed as the fragrance "Badger&Brush" for consumption of all QED customers that will just so happen to also increase awareness of the site?

It's not about $$ with Charles. I bet Charles did it just for the enjoyment of collaborating with the wetshaving community. I'm not being sarcastic, he is a man who is into his art.

In the last few months I've become an absolute SANDALWOOD FREAK!!!

I can't wait for this stuff. My QED Sandalwood is my go-to when not Methodshaving... :shaving:

Jeftichew said:
I'm confused though.

At our request - this product - unlike the SMF brush is a consumable - hence it will be available to ANY/EVERYONE! Not just forum members - so the badgerandblade.com shave stick will be distributed world wide!

Top Bottom