What's new

Badger & Blade Cologne Is Once Again Available!!!

Greetings Gents,

:badger: The Badger and Blade Cologne is once again available. :badger:

B&B has an incredibly large percentage (25%+) of very high quality, and expensive, essential oils - sandalwood being prominent. The essential oils percentage places B&B over the toilet water class and into that of extract. EdTs are generally in the 3% to 5% range. These essential oils are natural; not the synthetic stuff found in a majority of EdTs. Review of the product can be found here.

This stuff is tear jerkingly magical - very stout pure sandalwood oil smell, with a touch of chocolate, neroli, anise, "green" notes, fruit - a true symphony of smell.... this is something you can truly "hear" it is so incredible. The scent is so different, so robust, so classy, descriptions and words fail me.

I would say it is unlike anything I have smelled. Very woodsy and manly. By far, the best scent I have ever smelled.

We are offering it in cobalt blue bottles with an atomizer in the following quantities:

1oz = $30
2oz = $55
4oz = $110

This is a limited time offer. While we were fortunate to be able to keep the prices at the original introductory offer please bear in mind it may never be available at these prices again.

ORDER DETAILS:
  • Deadline to submit your order is July 16th
  • Due to the extremely high percentage of essential oils, this cologne requires an aging process of 2-3 weeks
  • Payment will be required prior to delivery
  • Approximate delivery of the cologne is August 15th
  • Please PM me with your order request.

Just a gentle reminder that the July 16th deadline to order is quickly approaching. Don't miss out on this opportunity.

Top Bottom