What's new

Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club

Excellent Got there a day early, Awesome, have fun and feed her regularly, she is keen on Salmon ( fresh of course ) otherwise she gets a bit cranky, LOL Have Fun Mike, look forward to the photos!

I know that Bo was very fond of beer when he came to visit Las Vegas. He was also good at picking the ponies. Lets hope his sister Biko gets to visit Vegas as well. Maybe I can teach her how to play craps.

Okie Dokie all, I can take a not so subtle hint. So lets get Round 2 going.

Sign ups start now, and I will have cards to everyone by the 11th and plan to start calls on the 12th, which hopefully will give us time to get this round done before Christmas.

BSC Bingo Rules
(please read them carefully)

1. Have Fun – This is a simple game intended to satisfy the “Bingo Itch” in between regular B&B Bingo games.

2. Standard bingo numbers will be called (B-1 through O-75). Numbers will only be called in the 3BSC Club thread (this thread, the one you are currently reading). Three numbers will be called each day.

3. A winning Bingo is 5 squares in a row: horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. Winner will announce “3BSC BINGO” in this forum thread and post a pic of their card. Once verified, the game will end.

4. The winner agrees to be the caller of the next game and provide a small prize (a small trinket from your local area) for the winner to keep, in addition to the Pass around prize: “To Be Announced”. 3BSC Bingo will have a new game every month that a normal B&B Bingo game is not occurring. This round of 3BSC Bingo games (with the travelling Mascot) will continue through the Middle of October 2017. The winner of October’s game will send the Mascot back to skypsyd, so he can be prepped for donation to the 2017 Sue Moore Auction. Please feel free to use any bingo software, online number generator, or bingo card generator at your disposal, for your game. Here is one that we have used:
Bingo Cards: http://print-bingo.com/
Bingo Number Generator: http://www.bingoadvantage.com/online/bingo_caller.cfm

5. (Our New Mascot) wants to tour the world and see as much as possible in the next year. Therefore you may only win 3BSC Bingo and receive a visit from the Mascot one time (but feel free to continue playing as much as you want, just for fun). The winner agrees to post a photo (at least one) of The Mascot with them, or in their local area (at some landmark that shows where he is). Winner will also provide a souvenir for The Mascot to take with him, as proof of this travels. This can be something like a pin, button, charm or keychain attached to his collar.

6. All B&B TOU rules apply, however this is NOT an official B&B event, just a Clubs & Brotherhoods event.

BINGO will start Monday December 12Th at 8 am EST

How to sign up

1. To be eligible, you must be a 3BSC Member. (i.e. you have played at least one regular B&B Bingo game in the past, and you have posted in this thread) And, it wouldn’t hurt to add 3BSC to your signature!

2. Add your name to the list below. (just copy and paste into your post)
3. PM me (mwinne63) with your email address, so I can send you your Bingo card. Cards will be sent out either November 10th or 11th.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This years Mascot, Biko, is looking Forward to her next Stop on the World Tour.
Hope You''ll Join Us[/FONT]

_________________________________________________ _______________________________

1. mwinne63 - ( Game caller )

While we are waiting for sign ups, Biko had a good first day. She Decided to come to work with me. Something about our dog Zuzu liking her a bit too much.

So, Dark and early we head off.
$Biko2-01.jpg

She is a quick study, and was helping out in no time.
$Biko2-02.jpg

She likes Hawaiian Pizza, good thing I brought enough for two.
$Biko2-03.jpg

Welp, we had planned to hit the beach this morning, but at 39°, that will have to wait for another day. So instead, we decided to go see the USS North Carolina.

$Biko3-01.jpg

I wasn't able to get the whole ship in, but you get the idea.
$Biko3-02.jpg

I think she must have had a good time, because she insisted on a souvenir.
$Biko3-03.jpg

2. TheVez2
3. skypsyd
4. clyde72
5. Badger babe
6. George86
7. dangerousdon
8. bobmsp

2. TheVez2
3. skypsyd
4. clyde72
5. Badger babe
6. George86
7. dangerousdon
8. bobmsp
9. Heysi

2. TheVez2
3. skypsyd
4. clyde72
5. Badger babe
6. George86
7. dangerousdon
8. bobmsp
9. Heysi
10. cvargo

2. TheVez2
3. skypsyd
4. clyde72
5. Badger babe
6. George86
7. dangerousdon
8. bobmsp
9. Heysi
10. cvargo

11. sskim3

YAS! I am not too late!

OK, Cards have been sent to everyone I have an email for.
I still need emails for those names in red.

2. TheVez2
3. skypsyd
4. clyde72
5. Badger babe
6. George86
7. dangerousdon
8. bobmsp

9. Heysi
10. cvargo

11. sskim3

OK, Cards have been sent to everyone I have an email for.
I still need emails for those names in red.

Still plenty of time to sign up

2. TheVez2
3. skypsyd
4. clyde72
5. Badger babe
6. George86
7. dangerousdon
8. bobmsp
9. Heysi
10. cvargo

11. sskim3