What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Badger and Blade Omega Blonde Boar Shaving Brush, Green Handle

I had never used a boar brush until the latest B&B brush appeared. I used it a few times at home and it was nice from the start. Now I am finishing up a 9 day business road trip. I decided to take this along in a Parker brush case, replacing my Edwin Jagger Pure Badger Travel Brush. I love this latest B&B brush. It is absolutely terrific! It gets better every day.

The rest of my gear: EJ DE89L, Feather blade, WCS Hand Thrown Bowl, GFT Violet Shave Cream (I think MWF will go with me on my next trip--March to October I am on the road almost every week) GFT Lime Face Food, Cetaphil Moisturing Cream, Razorock Alum in case.

I cannot recommend this brush too highly. I cannot believe it has not sold out at WCS. What a bargain! It is so good I am thinking about trying some other boar brushes. Recommendations?

$sb-ome-bb04 (2).jpg

Congratulations for discovering the boar brushes! The new green B&B looks very nice. I don't use boars very often now, but from the 9 brushes I've used, I liked Semogue 1800 the most. It performs very similar to this B&B.

I bought a 1438 on a whim and I am surprised at the performance and comfort of the brush. I did not expect the amount of lather from the lower loft of the 1438. I have the B&B Essential, a 1305, and the 1438.Love them all.

Kentos

Wiped out at 25
Moderator Emeritus
Semogue Owners Club and an 830 would be my suggestion, but all well made boars like Semogue and Omega are very nice.

I bought a Semogue 610 (the 620 without the fake banding) because of my experience with the B&B boar. I love it! I also have an omega bambino, it is coming into its own, but it has taken much longer than the other 2. Good luck!

Top Bottom