What's new

Badger and Blade Cologne Has Arrived!!!

Greetings Gents,

Today I received a wonderful package - our B&B cologne! :badger: I will be repackaging and shipping it out by Monday at the latest. Happy dreams!

DAMN!!!!!

Mine is stuck at our local "postal annex" for pickup (which means prob. next Saturday for me due to their 'banker's hours.').

AAARRGH!!!!! :mad3: :a32: :prrr: :cursing::mad2:

HlSheppard said:
DAMN!!!!!

Mine is stuck at our local "postal annex" for pickup (which means prob. next Saturday for me due to their 'banker's hours.').

AAARRGH!!!!! :mad3: :a32: :prrr: :cursing::mad2:

LOL..... (Sniffs bottle again).... poor bastard :biggrin:

And you were the one I was hoping would get it today. If the USPS staff gets wind of it's contents you might end up with a couple bottles of polo. :biggrin:

I'll have you all know - that I took 2 hours off of work today to get my arse to the Post Office to pick up my 8oz. of B&B love!!! :tongue_sm

After giving my truck a healthy spritz, I gave myself a couple as well.

Oh yeah... Scent-love is what it's all about tonight!

:001_wub: :em2100: :thumbsup: :em2200:

Thanks again, Rik et. al. for FINALLY making this stuff a reality. I have enough to last until rapture!

HlSheppard said:
I'll have you all know - that I took 2 hours off of work today to get my arse to the Post Office to pick up my 8oz. of B&B love!!! :tongue_sm

After giving my truck a healthy spritz, I gave myself a couple as well.

Oh yeah... Scent-love is what it's all about tonight!

:001_wub: :em2100: :thumbsup: :em2200:

Thanks again, Rik et. al. for FINALLY making this stuff a reality. I have enough to last until rapture!

Just don't drop it!

Randy

Howard,
Should I send my garden sprayer so you can fragrance up? Eight ounces? Thats not a fragrance size, it's a Starbuck$ serving size!:lol:

8 oZ !!!!!!!!!! mad man ! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: SNIFFING bottle again..
Just got home from work..its a very hot day today 27 degree outside feels like fully Hot summers day....havent dared to use it yet the Green Elixer looks like its to precious to use.... like some rare Absynth experience..

Was this fragrance specially made for the Summer ? special occasions ? evening wear , winter ?

The scent is a little on the heavy side. Thus, most gents would probably wear it in the fall and winter. I don't follow convention and use what I want when I want to. Just use less of the heavier scents so that you won't offend your neighbor.

Exactly right, Austin. I don't BATHE in it (against my urge). Just the chest and the wrists. Since I always wear two shirts and a tie, it's my own personal aromatherapy.

EVERYONE at work that I've let sniff my wrist has loved it and wants to buy some.... (muaahahahaa)

Why did I buy so much? Well, I love it - AND - I figure it will just get better with age (unlike me).

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I wore the B&B cologne for the first time today. WOW! This stuff is fantastic and very masculine. Instantly one of my favorites and my wife loved it as well. I've been smelling my wrists all day. A big :biggrin: from me.

Hey Letterk --- I received mine a few days ago as well! Though I have been using it on my face after shaving -- I see others use it on their wrists --- will it dry out my skin? It feels like it is lubricating it.

The scent is great -- I wonder how it was developed. They better watch out a designer doesnt "steal" this scent.

Great Job guys!

Diablonyc2 said:
Hey Letterk --- I received mine a few days ago as well! Though I have been using it on my face after shaving -- I see others use it on their wrists --- will it dry out my skin? It feels like it is lubricating it.

I've been doing one spray on my chest and one on each wrist and haven't noticed any drying. This is the way I wear most of my colognes and haven't had any drying with any of them.

rusirius said:
So where can I get this nectar of the Gods anyhow?

Unfortunately this is a custom blend made by Charles at QED for Badger & Blade. You may want to contact Rik and see if he has any more decants left.

I received mine yesterday and I am very impressed with it. Wow, the scent is awesome. It has long staying power and I also keep sniffing my arms it's so good.
Thanks Rik.:smile:

Top Bottom