What's new

Badger And Blade Cologne Available!!!

Greetings Gents,

The Badger and Blade Cologne is now available at an introductory price of $30 for a 1oz glass atomizer bottle [nice squarish body] with a chrome metal cap and label on bottle. Also included in this offer is 5ml refillable plastic atomizer (with cap) of QED’s newest cologne creation.

B&B has an incredibly large percentage (25%+) of very high quality, and expensive, essential oils - sandalwood being prominent. The essential oils percentage places B&B over the toilet water class and into that of extract. EdTs are generally in the 3% to 5% range. These essential oils are natural; not the synthetic stuff found in a majority of EdTs.

This stuff is tear jerkingly magical - very stout pure sandalwood oil smell, with a touch of chocolate, neroli, anise, "green" notes, fruit - a true symphony of smell.... this is something you can truly "hear" it is so incredible. The scent is so different, so robust, so classy, descriptions and words fail me.

I would say it is unlike anything I have smelled. Very woodsy and manly. By far, the best scent I have ever smelled.

Please understand that due to the large content of very high quality and expensive essential oils, this is an introductory offer and may never be available at this bargain price again!

Payment can be made via money order, personal check, or PayPal (due to PayPal's fees, 3% must be added to the order).

Please PM me with your order request and information as to where to send payment.

Greetings Gents,

Because many of us have been waiting a long time for this product, this first opportunity to order will end 12am Monday April 3rd.

Order whilst you can, and while product is still available. This will be a VERY limited batch, and future offering will more than likely be offered at a much greater price. One bottle should last quite awhile. :thumbup:

Hey Rik, is the 1oz size being offered right now temporary? The majority of votes were for 50ml and 100ml sizes from the poll.

roughrider said:
Hey Rik, is the 1oz size being offered right now temporary? The majority of votes were for 50ml and 100ml sizes from the poll.
Hi RR!

Larger quantities may become available in the future. But due to the high cost of the essential oil ratio, these larger quantities may be cost prohibitive. You need to realize this price really is an exceptional value for this product.

RR, with such a concentrated product, you should use less than you usually do with regular EDTs. This bottle should last you sometime.

who is this being bought through? is qed having you deal with it?

i ask because i thought of adding something onto the order from them..........

A friendly reminder that this offer ends tonight at 12am. PM me if you would like to get in on this.

Greetings Gents,

I've been informed that I should receive the shipment the first week of May after which I will immediately ship them to you. Part of the delay is the two week fermentation the cologne must go through. The longer it ages, the better it becomes.

It won't be long now. :thumbup1:

roughrider said:
Wait, wait, wait. Explain this a little more please.
Charles has been using B&B cologne from it's inception. He strongly feels it that it continues to smell better as it ages. I believe this is due to the exceptionally high essential oil percentage, but will get more info.

The reason the cologne gets better with age is due to it's essential oil content. As it ages, the oils continue to come together. This cologne must age for a minimum of two weeks before it's even ready to ship. If synthetic oils were used, it could be shipped immediately.

The best analogy I can come up with is chili. It always tastes better the following day after the ingredients have had a chance to get to know one another. A poor analogy I know but oh well.

Rik said:
The best analogy I can come up with is chili. It always tastes better the following day after the ingredients have had a chance to get to know one another. A poor analogy I know but oh well.

Wait, so are you saying that this cologne will go great with chili? :confused: :biggrin:

I'm just kidding Rik. Thanks for the info. :smile:

How many people jumped onboard this train ... seems a good deal.

I always love the phrase `a sure will make people´s head turn.. cologne `
that just is way better then ...damn did he fart .... thats also a head turner but way different effect id say. offcourse i just miss out on the deal by one day. well ill be waiting for the next train comes along...

B and B own cologne shouldnt get any freakier soon there will be B and B owns super silvertip brush, better version of the Vision Razor re engineered so the head aint so big when under ya nose. and B and B own new DE blade one side as sharp as Feathers and the other side for smoothing out having a different cut angle edge.

Dear Lord 3 AM almost get some sleep Rene......

Greetings Gentlemen,

Your patience is about to pay off. I've been informed that our cologne should be heading my direction mid to end of next week. After a brief but thorough inspection I will then ship them out to you.

Top Bottom