What's new

Badger And Blade Cologne Available!!!

Rik said:
Greetings Gentlemen,

Your patience is about to pay off. I've been informed that our cologne should be heading my direction mid to end of next week. After a brief but thorough inspection I will then ship them out to you.

I can hear Howards scream of delight from California!

Rik said:
Greetings Gentlemen,

Your patience is about to pay off. I've been informed that our cologne should be heading my direction mid to end of next week. After a brief but thorough inspection I will then ship them out to you.

Woohoo!

The cologne is headed my direction! :badger: By the end of next week you shall all be basking in B&B cologne!!!

:jump:

Sweet jeeze-a-loo! This stuff is way better than I remembered.... without question my favorite cologne! Good lord (Pats myself on the back :biggrin: )

The Special 101 sample included was superlative as well. Hats off to B&B cologne!

I've gotten mine as well, smells interesting. I do have a question however.. on the atomizer I have the intake tube doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle. That's going to require a decant to get the last 1/5th of the bottle. Everyone else have that on theirs?

zaphf said:
I've gotten mine as well, smells interesting. I do have a question however.. on the atomizer I have the intake tube doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle. That's going to require a decant to get the last 1/5th of the bottle. Everyone else have that on theirs?

Mine goes to the bottom.... I haven't seen a pic of the square 1 oz bottles yet though... can you remove the top?

zaphf said:
I'll send out a replacement tube for you. If anyone else has the same issue, please PM me.

joel said:
Mine goes to the bottom.... I haven't seen a pic of the square 1 oz bottles yet though... can you remove the top?

yah, the top can be removed easily. Not terribly worried about it, as with my collection, getting even through 1oz will take a couple decades.

Received mine today. Learned my first lesson which is don't apply as much as I do of my other colognes! Great scent and a little goes a long way...what a combination!

Thanks Rik!

My tube doesnt go to the bottom fully aswell its about 3-4 mm missing till it would hit the glass bottom im not sure if the tube should just hit the bottom or be a little longer as to have a bend aswell to soak up all the liquid to the end.

DoubleE How much do you spray and where do you spray ?
ok time to bed for me.. 2:10 AM .. nuffffff for today.............

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SSLStudio said:
My tube doesnt go to the bottom fully aswell its about 3-4 mm missing till it would hit the glass bottom im not sure if the tube should just hit the bottom or be a little longer as to have a bend aswell to soak up all the liquid to the end.

DoubleE How much do you spray and where do you spray ?
ok time to bed for me.. 2:10 AM .. nuffffff for today.............

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rene:

I typically spritz my wrists, chest, and the back of my neck with most of my colognes. NOT a good idea with the B&B as it is rather potent! I'm thinking a spritz or two on the wrists and I'm good to go! I'll give it another shot soon but my atomizer isn't working correctly yet!

For what it's worth, I do a "spray, delay and walk away" maneuver with my B&B, a la Queer Eye, and it lasts forever! I've literally done laundry several days after an application, and when gathering the clothes I could still smell the B&B on them!

-Rich

Top Bottom