What's new

B&B LE Group buy Badger and Blade 2021 LE Pipe : Alden Pipes

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Pretty sure last year was a fluke. I’ll try again this year but I’m not hopeful.
Yeah, I followed that, but can't find it to save my life now!

As I recall @Jim musta got a "blister on his thumb" from all his bidding!

And I'd forgotten about you PIFFING that my friend. Wish I'd gotten in on it! You are incredibly kind.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
I am thankful that I had indirectly benefited from the last year’s auction and subsequent PIF. The Askwith LE pipe is a great one to smoke. I had hopes to purchase this one when it was announced. However, SWMBO put a hard pause on pipes and tobacco purchases again. So I won’t be getting this year’s LE. 😕

FarmerTan

I am thankful that I had indirectly benefited from the last year’s auction and subsequent PIF. The Askwith LE pipe is a great one to smoke. I had hopes to purchase this one when it was announced. However, SWMBO put a hard pause on pipes and tobacco purchases again. So I won’t be getting this year’s LE. 😕
Lol, some of us can relate my friend!

And since I literally WOULD NOT HAVE A DIME without the War Department, I don't argue a whole lot, since I enjoy her company!

FarmerTan

Pretty sure last year was a fluke. I’ll try again this year but I’m not hopeful.
Dude. I wish I was a Mod! I just saw where you are from.

I'd be calling you "lives in a Van...."

Those mods need to hire me for this doggone it! I've got a real talent for picking nicknames for people.....I should start a thread.... seriously.

Ok Gentlemen, Invoices are sent !
If you placed an order, but for some reason you don't receive an Email from Paypal with the Invoice and checkout procedures, please email me or mention it here and I will be sure to straighten out the problem !

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Ok Gentlemen, Invoices are sent !
If you placed an order, but for some reason you don't receive an Email from Paypal with the Invoice and checkout procedures, please email me or mention it here and I will be sure to straighten out the problem !
Paid! Thank you sir!

Top Bottom