What's new

B&B LE Group buy Badger and Blade 2021 LE Pipe : Alden Pipes

Take care yourself and your loved ones!

It started with a fall, and she broke her leg in two places. That's pretty rough on it's own when you're in your late 70s. But sort of set off an avalanche of other issues, from picking up an infection at the hospital, to being booted in and out of rehabilitation facilities... it's really been a mess.

The other side of it is, for the last year I've been building a little cottage for her out here with us, that was *almost* finished. This created the need to get that all wrapped up and get her moved in asap, so all spare time lately has gone into finishing her house. We did manage to get it move in ready, now we're waiting for her to wrap up some medical procedures she needs from the current doctors she sees, then we can move her here permanently where we can take better care of her.

I appreciate the understanding. Everything is still on track to finish, there will just be a lot more late nights and aching shoulders from doing everything all at once !

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Recently diagnosed with EGJ cancer (most likely cause is acid reflux). I can testify that sometimes life jumps up and slaps you. I have had to tell work that my schedule will be wonky- if a doctor says jump I’m jumping, whether I have to be at work or not. Sometimes you have to take care of you and yours.

20210810_205519.jpg
20210810_205208.jpg

I have a couple small projects I'm working on at the same time. As soon as they're wrapped up it will be 24/7 Paneled 4 squares !
Next step is to clean up the rough blocks a bit, mark the pivot point between airway and bowl chamber, and get to drilling

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
If I may suggest something to kill the time. I know Ryan has done a few podcast interviews. I binged them last week and it really worked to hype me up

Top Bottom