What's new

INFO! Badger and Blade 2020 LE Pipe : Askwith Pipes

Hi Everyone. I have emailed the last few whose balance is still outstanding. If you have not heard from me, please contact me. Since the vast majority of you have paid though I see no reason to delay shipping.
Packing materials have all arrived and the boxing process has begun. I shipped out the first package today as a tester so I could confirm my weights/sizes etc were all good and that the new price was as expected (it was). The first proper batch will go out tomorrow and I hope to have them all posted by around the middle of next week. Shipping from the UK to the US takes on average 7-10 working days but please don't panic if it takes a little longer. All parcels have a tracking number.
Does anyone have any objection to me posting the list of tracking numbers here? Emailing each person would be rather time consuming.

I have been careful to check each pipe before it goes out, and I am pretty certain I haven't made any mistakes however I am only human. If the pipe that arrives doesn't seem right, please get in touch so we can reunite you with your correct pipe. Similarly if you have any problems with your pipe, please contact me directly so we can sort it out. I don't expect there to be any issues but this is a large batch of pipes and sometimes bad things happen. I have plenty of stem stock if we need to replace a stem that breaks in transit (never happened yet) and I do have a couple of extra bowls just in case there are any hidden flaws waiting to bite me in the ***! lol.

So you can now officially get excited! (I hope)

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Got my pipes today!!

The ones I ordered from Corn Cob Pipes that is.... :lol:

31F80F35-5785-491C-8B81-B268AC068D6A.jpeg

Top Bottom