What's new

Badge size

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
if you hover over the badges, they are clear and crisp with the blow up. But with them just sittin in threads, they are pretty blurry

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
On my PC I'm using Brave. I tried Chrome, it was just the same... then I checked my Samsung smartphone which also uses Chrome, and on that the badges are perfect.

BTW, I always use "Lights on!" on my PC but on my phone it's "Lights off!" without a "Lights on!" option. Is that normal?
No, you should have the option either way.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
iOS resolved on its own. PC still fuzzy and hard to read. Oh well :)
I'm informed that this is probably the browser wanting to use cached images for speed.
Some of these seem to think we don't understand what we really want.

No, you should have the option either way.
Ha, found it. I was expecting it to be on the menu bar at the top right of the screen (like on my PC)... but after realizing there was a settings button on the menu bar, I tapped that, scrolled to the bottom and there it was.

Thank you, Phil.

Normally I only use my phone for communications and photos.

I’m on an iPad. The badges aren’t blurry, but the colors on some, but not all eliminate any value to the badges. Some contributor badges are a reddish brown with white text. Those are okay. There are others that are yellow background with white text and I have to greatly expand the size in order to be able to read what the text is. Isaac and Phil’s contributor badges are that way. Cal’s is easy to read. Farmer Tan’s ambassador badge is unreadable too.

It’s the same in both Safari and Duck Duck Go

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I’m on an iPad. The badges aren’t blurry, but the colors on some, but not all eliminate any value to the badges. Some contributor badges are a reddish brown with white text. Those are okay. There are others that are yellow background with white text and I have to greatly expand the size in order to be able to read what the text is. Isaac and Phil’s contributor badges are that way. Cal’s is easy to read. Farmer Tan’s ambassador badge is unreadable too.

It’s the same in both Safari and Duck Duck Go
The transparency color is yellow. It's the only color not used on any badge.
For some reason, your browser is viewing the true color instead of interpreting it as transparent.

The badges definitely look smaller and more crisp than earlier this morning. I use my phone to access B&B 99% of the time, and this is what I see: the badge is not perfectly aligned below the username and its causing my OCD to flare up.

E060A91C-F9E0-4C07-A715-5F57E2751ECA.jpeg

Top Bottom