What's new

Bad wife advice

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
A mate of mine who's just got divorce number 4 was giving advice on how deal with MrsM on the weekend when I mentioned we'd disagreed on to do with some junk in the garage.n
I might ask him recommendations on divorce attorneys. But thats about it. Lol

"You look really pretty"
"You just treat me like a sex object! I am a person!"
"You're a really interesting person..."
"You mean I'm not pretty...?"

It is helpful to preserve courting habits. It is even more helpful to turn a blind eye, and refrain from commenting, or at least saying the first thing which comes to mind. It is useful to remember women like to talk things through and don't really want you to provide fix-it responses to all situations. They just want an ear, sometimes.

Women have long memories. Screw something up, say something stupid, and they will remember. Not forever. Just until their dying day. And they are suspicious. Give em flowers and they wonder what you are feeling guilty about. Don't give em flowers and they wonder if the romance is fading.

I have some other advice, but gotta go vacuum....

I recorded swmbo snoring. While the soundtrack was pretty spectacular, I don't think I'd recommend it.
Swmbo and I laugh a lot, usually at the fact we're both seniors. After a lifetime of shooting sports, my hearing is really shot. (sorry...) That alone generates hilarity on a daily basis.

Wife and I have discussed writing the book “What she said-What he heard”.

Because my wife always mentions that I got another package of shaving stuff, which comes with that look ...
I always mention that she got another package from Zappos (shoe stuff). It's a balancing act.

If I really want to give her grief, I refer to her as my 1st wife (she's actually my 1st and only wife). Like -- "my first wife used to give me grief about my shaving stuff". :001_cool: It never goes over well.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
A mate of mine who's just got divorce number 4 was giving advice on how deal with MrsM on the weekend when I mentioned we'd disagreed on to do with some junk in the garage.n

You could have asked him which wife that worked on. LOL

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
"You look really pretty"
"You just treat me like a sex object! I am a person!"
"You're a really interesting person..."
"You mean I'm not pretty...?"
" tell the smart girls the are pretty and the pretty girls they are smart"

--Ouch

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
It is helpful to preserve courting habits. It is even more helpful to turn a blind eye, and refrain from commenting, or at least saying the first thing which comes to mind. It is useful to remember women like to talk things through and don't really want you to provide fix-it responses to all situations. They just want an ear, sometimes.

Women have long memories. Screw something up, say something stupid, and they will remember. Not forever. Just until their dying day. And they are suspicious. Give em flowers and they wonder what you are feeling guilty about. Don't give em flowers and they wonder if the romance is fading.

I have some other advice, but gotta go vacuum....
Post of the week right here

tanner-theetcup-dont-ask-a-girl-where-she-wants-to-30228214.png

Me... "Give me your hand baby."
Her... puts her hand in mine.
Me... takes her hand and pats it on her leg multiple times while asking "Why are you hitting yourself, why are you hitting yourself ?"

Her bad advice to me ?
"Grow up."

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Me... "Give me your hand baby."
Her... puts her hand in mine.
Me... takes her hand and pats it on her leg multiple times while asking "Why are you hitting yourself, why are you hitting yourself ?"

Her bad advice to me ?
"Grow up."
We could be related!

We could be related!

You never know OM. My long suffering wife would probably hope not. :001_smile

When she was diagnosed with shingles I proposed she stay in the bedroom and I could slide her meals underneath the door. But the kicker was when I started calling her "my little leper."

She knows its all in good fun and she gives as much as she receives !

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
You never know OM. My long suffering wife would probably hope not. :001_smile

When she was diagnosed with shingles I proposed she stay in the bedroom and I could slide her meals underneath the door. But the kicker was when I started calling her "my little leper."

She knows its all in good fun and she gives as much as she receives !
Now it sounds like your wife is related to my lovely War Department!

Not advice, but perhaps apropos. I once remarked to my wife, in the presence of our daughter, who was then in high school: "One of the great things about having a teenage daughter is that I get to watch you learn what it's like to live with a woman..."

Top Bottom