What's new

Bad razor from someone on B&B

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rainman

I have read that the rules do state to keep all transactions private. On the same token, if there is a rip-off artist amongst us I'd like to know so I wouldn't buy from them. Too bad there is no feedback system here.

he has been online at least 3 more times since i sent the message, and has listed more items, but has not got back to me about this at all. :thumbdown.

Too late for you to do it now since we're aware of the problem....but next time somebody ignores your PMs and continues to list items for sale how about sending them a new PM on the issue at hand and posting a discrete "PM Sent" in their new sale thread. That may get the their attention. Just a thought :wink2:

I have read that the rules do state to keep all transactions private. On the same token, if there is a rip-off artist amongst us I'd like to know so I wouldn't buy from them. Too bad there is no feedback system here.

All of my buy transactions have gone smoothly, and I don't know that "rip-off artist" is the correct characterization, but I too would like to somehow know which sellers I might want to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom