What's new

Bad Lather: Use or Dump?

I added too much water to my lather this morning. It meant that all of my passes went bad. It was too runny. I should have dumped it instead of using it.

What is it about bad days? On a good day I would have just dumped it and started over.

Great suggestions by everyone, which is of course what one would expect from this gathering of Shaving Titans... The real issue though is one question, "Not the how but the why!" A bit of reflection is called for here. Are you flying on autopilot (not paying attention) or perhaps, a bout of self loathing(you want to suffer for not buying that new brush)?:001_rolle

Good points Ron. Self reflection may well be called for. But in the meantime, I would just fix it. More water, if needed. More soap/cream if needed. If neither seems likely to work, then grab one of the standbys that live in the bathroom (most of my stuff in the bedroom for space reasons) and add a little of that, till it works out.

-Mo

just add more soap/cream to re-adjust the balance, unless it's massively watery, then you may as well pour it out and start again.

Top Bottom