What's new

Bad experience with Razor Blades Club (Maybe)

BTW, I have had good experience with RBC. They shipped my blades quickly. It took about two weeks for them to arrive from Germany because of the Covid situation, but I don't really blame them for that.
Right, I'm so glad they were able to finally get back to me, they're customer service was great! I am planning on using them again soon, because they really have the best selection and prices.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
BTW, I have had good experience with RBC. They shipped my blades quickly. It took about two weeks for them to arrive from Germany because of the Covid situation, but I don't really blame them for that.
Sorry for the thread derail friends. Those of you that know me know that I rarely if ever do that despicable thing!

• Haha
Reactions: Kix
RBC's only shortcoming is their inability to get a package dropped off at USPS in a timely manner. My current order was placed a week ago and USPS shows a tracking # was issued, but they haven't rec'd the actual package yet. I was hoping to have some new blades to evaluate before the weekend ...

Isn't RBC located in Europe? Thought the last time I ordered something it had to come through customs coming into the US....

Update: I haven’t figured out how to update my post on mobile, but I needed to make an update.

RBC reached out to me, after I did the live chat feature, and notified me that something was wrong with their website and the contact page was bugged. They provided me the tracking number and provided the other info I needed. I will order from them again, it just sucks what happened,as I had called my old neighbor and she can’t find the blades that were delivered, so I’m out blades and $30, but then again this is mainly my fault.

I'm a bit late in reading this thread, but another option in the future is using RazorBladeClub's Ebay store. If there's a problem with the vendor, Ebay usually makes good on it as a 2nd customer service option. Some of the prices may be the same or cheaper, and there's free shipping.

Seems I’ve seen Razor Blades Club selling on Amazon, though not their standard huge catalog. Would be USA based shipping there. (With a lot of overhead on RBC I’m sure.)

Seems I’ve seen Razor Blades Club selling on Amazon, though not their standard huge catalog. Would be USA based shipping there. (With a lot of overhead on RBC I’m sure.)
The product they have on Amazon usually ships out of Sweden. I don't think Amazon stocks any of they're products last I checked. My last order shipped from Sweden as well.

Apparently RBC keeps limited inventory at their New Jersey mafia warehouse. This accounts for US-shipped blades that you buy via Amazon. Other blades drop ship from Germany or Sweden into the NJ location for final delivery. Amazon jacks you for free shipping if you spend $25 on more junk from them. OTOH, RBC offers free shipping for 100 blade orders, or $2.50 otherwise - a much better deal. As far as I'm concerned, Amazon can go jump a stump with their minimum purchase for free shipping structure.

Last edited:
My orders shipped from Germany to some consolidator's address. The blades were then shipped from the consolidator to me via USPS. They probably save a lot of shipping costs doing it that way, but it does cause some delays. I'm OK with that given the free shipping with 100+ blades deal.

If you get a USPS tracking number, that just means the consolidator knows to expect your order to arrive soon from Europe. USPS shipping will actually begin several days later.

Just ordered Nacets and Personna Reds direct from RBS’ site. RBS says the “order has been shipped via US Postal Service” The shipping label was generated in New Jersey; they’ve got some stock there. Happy 4th weekend, all.

Last edited:
I wrote RBC and asked: Do you have a distribution center in New Jersey or is this a US port of entry shipping from Sweden?
Answer (within hours): The order is currently in transit from Europe to US. As soon as it will reach USPS hub in New Jersey the tracking code will start updating.

Impressive. I do like this vendor and have highest trust in their products.

Top Bottom