What's new

Back to work Shave!

For many of us here in the States we are coming off a long weekend of celebration and many are returning from their summer vacations with family and friends. Now we must get back into that work mode both body and mind which always requires a few days of adjustment. So here I sit wishing I had one more day to play, but I don't and knowing those days away will have to be paid for catching up on emails not answered, reports that are due, and my mind reminiscing of wonderful relaxing morning shaves. I have so many wonderful shave soaps, but tomorrow I need to choose one that gives me a burst of energy and sends me off smiling. My first thought is QCS Key Iced Lime...wonderful summertime scent with a burst of cool sensation as this Texas heat is starting to rise. Next, I have RazoRock Fresco with its wonderful light fragrance of watermint. It just refreshes the mind and soul. Then there is Mystic Water Lavender Lime shave stick...the fragrance just seems to help lift any tension that I seem to be carrying. Barrister and Mann Ferox to me is pure energy and helps get your drive back. I am also considering using Barrister and Mann Solstice which provides you a gentle wake up and eases you into the morning with the fragrance of the peppermint EO and other great ingredients. I also have Mike's Rose & Cedarwood and when combined with a hot cup of coffee you just know it is something special that can only be experienced in the early morning darkness when the stars are at their brightest, all your neighbors are still asleep, and the world seems at peace. These shave soaps all have something in common in terms of their fragrance. Not sure what the word I am looking to describe this would be or maybe I used such a word to describe one of them all ready. Not sure which I will choose and it might come down to the last second, but I think I have a pretty good selection to choose from. So what will be your Shave Soap of choice for those that are returning to the daily grind and need an extra lift.

For many of us here in the States we are coming off a long weekend of celebration and many are returning from their summer vacations with family and friends. Now we must get back into that work mode both body and mind which always requires a few days of adjustment. So here I sit wishing I had one more day to play, but I don't and knowing those days away will have to be paid for catching up on emails not answered, reports that are due, and my mind reminiscing of wonderful relaxing morning shaves. I have so many wonderful shave soaps, but tomorrow I need to choose one that gives me a burst of energy and sends me off smiling. My first thought is QCS Key Iced Lime...wonderful summertime scent with a burst of cool sensation as this Texas heat is starting to rise. Next, I have RazoRock Fresco with its wonderful light fragrance of watermint. It just refreshes the mind and soul. Then there is Mystic Water Lavender Lime shave stick...the fragrance just seems to help lift any tension that I seem to be carrying. Barrister and Mann Ferox to me is pure energy and helps get your drive back. I am also considering using Barrister and Mann Solstice which provides you a gentle wake up and eases you into the morning with the fragrance of the peppermint EO and other great ingredients. I also have Mike's Rose & Cedarwood and when combined with a hot cup of coffee you just know it is something special that can only be experienced in the early morning darkness when the stars are at their brightest, all your neighbors are still asleep, and the world seems at peace. These shave soaps all have something in common in terms of their fragrance. Not sure what the word I am looking to describe this would be or maybe I used such a word to describe one of them all ready. Not sure which I will choose and it might come down to the last second, but I think I have a pretty good selection to choose from. So what will be your Shave Soap of choice for those that are returning to the daily grind and need an extra lift.

+1 Iced Key Lime sounds like a winner on a butt-dragging Monday morning. An extra Cup O' Joe will be in order as well. And no doubt a double dose of Captain's Co9T Bay Rum :bayrum2: :bayrum2:

Here's to a fast week!

Cheers!

:a26:

Iced Key Lime was the first shave soap that came to my mind when I began thinking about tomorrow's shave!

Arlington for me. I'm doing everything in my power to kill this puck. I will be coupling it with some CO Bigelow so I'll get some of the mentholated effect as well, just not as much as the IKL. Have a fine shave gents.

Early morning walk with high humidity and sweat pouring, my choice was QCS Iced Key Lime and I think it was a wise choice as it cooled me down, invigorated my attitude and the shave was Oh So Nice!

I actually used the Fat this morning. I love starting my week with it. If it gets too hot and humid, I like to use Proraso Green tub and C.O. Bigelow to make an super-lather. It is definately an early morning pick-me-up!

Top Bottom