What's new

back to mach3 after several years

Thanks to this new well-finished wooden handle by #bottegaverde I rediscovered, after a few years spent between fusion proglide and alternative razors, the excellent shaving performance of the #gillettemach3 BBS without irritation in three passes (WTG/XTG/ATG). A must-have.

Attachments

• IMG_20201203_142907.jpg
    IMG_20201203_142907.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20201203_142918.jpg
    IMG_20201203_142918.jpg
    724.2 KB · Views: 20
That’s pretty slick, how do you like the weight of it?
I dabbled in DE myself and went back to the mach 3 too. It’s just much easier and quicker for a decent shave. I’ve had this one for about 2 years and love it.
4B57AA4D-E630-46C5-A10C-AC93BA98B37A.jpeg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thanks to this new well-finished wooden handle by #bottegaverde I rediscovered, after a few years spent between fusion proglide and alternative razors, the excellent shaving performance of the #gillettemach3 BBS without irritation in three passes (WTG/XTG/ATG). A must-have.
That’s pretty slick, how do you like the weight of it?
I dabbled in DE myself and went back to the mach 3 too. It’s just much easier and quicker for a decent shave. I’ve had this one for about 2 years and love it.
View attachment 1193086
Those are both really nice razors friends.

the weight is just slight more than the "normal" handle from P&G. But then again i didn't buy for the extra weight , but just because it's more aesthetically pleasing to me (it adds a sort of "vintage-looking"). Otherwise, the performance and the closeness are obviously the same. In a cart razor what counts is only the cartridge. You could have a 1000 $ gold handle mach3 and a mach3 cart mounted on a toothpick and you wouldn't notice the difference, shaving-wise. With a DE it's completely different, the handle weight can definitely improve the shaving

Top Bottom