What's new

Back in the fold!

I haven't been real active here but I really want to get back in the community.
I have been into straight razor around 5 or 6 years & been honing for about 4 years. I am among other things a Blacksmith - blade smith & now after a while away from the craft's have access to a great shop. I maintain the equipment for forge time. I am looking to start making razors in the near future. I tend to like big W&B near wedges & will start out with them. I mainly collect vintage razors & I use vintage Shell strops most of the time. I enjoy restoring old strops.
But anyway, I love talking straight razors!

Welcome back. Some day I will work up the courage to mess around with a straight razor. I think honing is what holds me back.

I haven't been real active here but I really want to get back in the community.
I have been into straight razor around 5 or 6 years & been honing for about 4 years. I am among other things a Blacksmith - blade smith & now after a while away from the craft's have access to a great shop. I maintain the equipment for forge time. I am looking to start making razors in the near future. I tend to like big W&B near wedges & will start out with them. I mainly collect vintage razors & I use vintage Shell strops most of the time. I enjoy restoring old strops.
But anyway, I love talking straight razors!
Welcome

Top Bottom