What's new

Back from the dead

Hi,

I'm Mick from the UK. I originally joined way back in 2010 and was active here for a year or so. Changes in my home life and work schedule meant I dropped out of using the forum.

I never stopped being a DE razor user though. For the longest time I've used an Edwin Jagger DE89L but recently I've put it on the back burner and have been using all manner of other razors. I've also gotten into buying and using artisan soaps and I've replenished my blade stocks.

I guess i'm really looking forward to expanding knowledge on whats new and interesting in the the world of Badger & Blade

Welcome back.

sun-rays.jpg

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I've been revisiting the shave clinic and picking up a few tips and incorporating them into my technique. Along with watching a couple of YouTube videos from GeoFatboy my shaves are getting better.

Who says you can't teach and old dog new tricks lol.

Welcome back, enjoy the journey...it’s the trip not the destination. There are a lot of really smart folks here that can offer help, don’t be too shy to ask. MWF lather was kicking my booty but the advice here helped me through my painful learning curve. Take your time getting used to the razor and your technique will improve rapidly. Get ready for some fun!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Mick:
proxy.php
So you say you're back from the dead
proxy.php

No way...just a well deserved 'sabbatical' that's all.

Q. BTW, what other shaving accoutrements (blades, brushes, soaps, scents ect...), are you
working with?
proxy.php

As you can imagine, B & B has 'grown' since then, but when it's all said and done..;

Welcome Back.jpg
"Things were jus' not the same with out ya...enjoy your shaves"! CBJ

Top Bottom