What's new

Back after a long hiatus

After a litany of variables that life has thrown at me, I’ve decided to get back into straight razors since I now have the time and situation to support it. It really feels like I’m starting over sans the initial purchases.

I could use some recommendations for reputable honing services. I’d like to send out a few razors, but I don’t know who to trust these days and my Google-fu has let me down.

I've had two razors total honed by Maggards with good results. quickly learned to hone my own.

(gets expensive with 30 some razors)

camo

After a litany of variables that life has thrown at me, I’ve decided to get back into straight razors since I now have the time and situation to support it. It really feels like I’m starting over sans the initial purchases.

I could use some recommendations for reputable honing services. I’d like to send out a few razors, but I don’t know who to trust these days and my Google-fu has let me down.

or could ask willing member here.

camo

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur

Charlie Foxtrot - I know what that means and ha

I would recommend you try your hand at honing. It's not hard and over time it will pay for itself. I have actually never sent a razor out to be honed and have used mainly coticules to this day.

Welcome back!!!

Top Bottom