What's new

B.O.S.S. Brotherhood of Slant Shavers

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Continuing with the redoubtable Rex Konsul...

After using some other razors for a bit I kinda feel like I've been driving a Toyota Corolla for a month and just hopped into a Corvette. Stomp on the gas with this sucker and you'd better be ready for a happening. Man, what a rush.

No nicks. No irritation. No leftovers. Just smooth clean skin. Even on the hard spots.

Astra SP (4), Omega boar, OH Peppermint Trip soap.

O.H.

Hmm, also don't forget about Tesla's new line(w/ the new Tesla Slant model) of plugin safety razors.
Continuing with the redoubtable Rex Konsul...

After using some other razors for a bit I kinda feel like I've been driving a Toyota Corolla for a month and just hopped into a Corvette. Stomp on the gas with this sucker and you'd better be ready for a happening. Man, what a rush.

No nicks. No irritation. No leftovers. Just smooth clean skin. Even on the hard spots.

Astra SP (4), Omega boar, OH Peppermint Trip soap.

O.H.

Good morning all, I have been using a slant on and off for the past 6 or 7 years, last night I tried lining up my beard line on my neck with good results except for one spot, went into the line a little too far. Has anyone here ever tried a slant with beard lining? Thank you

RazoRock has their new superslant in limited release at 5 different levels. Still in stock when I just checked. SB only, with OC planned eventually.

same here, Wunderbar, Astra SS (3), Stirling Sharp Dressed Man (I seem to have a new favorite soap).

A quick poll, how do you use your Wunderbar, steep, neutral or shallow?

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I have the att s1, razorock super slant, razorock wunderbar, rex konsul, and the Ikon b1. Are there any other high end slants in existence?
I recently purchased an ATT X1 AC Slant... for me, it's excellent. A step up in efficiency from my Claymore Evolution but just as smooth. I've had wonderful shaves with it every time.

I have the att s1, razorock super slant, razorock wunderbar, rex konsul, and the Ikon b1. Are there any other high end slants in existence?
You could get the S2 baseplate. OC slants were traditionally a thing. Plus OC is supposed to appear for the Superslant.

Does my B1 really count as high end? How is that head made?

To get over a dozen slants in my inventory, I've acquired plastic, zamak, and wantonly destroyed vintage Gillettes as well as the machined stainless.

You could get the S2 baseplate. OC slants were traditionally a thing. Plus OC is supposed to appear for the Superslant.

Does my B1 really count as high end? How is that head made?

To get over a dozen slants in my inventory, I've acquired plastic, zamak, and wantonly destroyed vintage Gillettes as well as the machined stainless.
The b1 is coated stainless steel

I recently purchased an ATT X1 AC Slant... for me, it's excellent. A step up in efficiency from my Claymore Evolution but just as smooth. I've had wonderful shaves with it every time.
Thus far feather professional type razors haven't worked for me. I even tried the x1. Idk de blades just seem sharper

RR WB and now SS L2++. I prefered the WB over a GC 68 and 84, it just worked better for me. The SS, so far seems a bit more forgiving - in other works, I don't need to be as precise. Astra, feathers and now personna blue.

Top Bottom