What's new

B.O.S.S. Brotherhood of Slant Shavers

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
DSCF0009 - Edited.jpg

Love the new RazoRock HD handle on my German 37 slant!
It's 5 mm shorter than the RR Barber Pole, but weighs the same (75 grams) -- much better balance (IMHO).​

Basically the character played by Steve Carell is told by God to build an ark like Noah and he starts growing a beard tries to shave it off and grows back immediately tries to shave it off and grows back immediately. Here is a clip.

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
Basically the character played by Steve Carell is told by God to build an ark like Noah and he starts growing a beard tries to shave it off and grows back immediately tries to shave it off and grows back immediately. Here is a clip.

Now I see your point. But, I think Noah's real problem was the Barbasol.

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
DSCF0022 - Edited (1).jpg

RazoRock German 37 Slant HD handle / Nacet (3)
Fendrihan 25x60 Plissoft
Italian Barber Amici Shaving Soap​

I am officially applying for membership to BOSS. I have been using a Merkur 37c that I got as part of a lot of razors (which was ironically bought more for the two superspeeds than anything) almost daily for the past several weeks. My skin is finally calming itself for the first time since I started shaving over 15 years ago. I'm getting very good DFS to BBS shaves with the 37c, and my ingrown hairs are also improving. I've packed away all my other razors to move anyway, so I'll be spending the foreseeable future with this amazing razor.

Tonight's lineup:
Merkur 37c with a Perma Sharp Super (Turkish) blade
TurnNShave Quartermoon synthetic brush
Stirling Bay Rum shave soap
50:50 mixture of Master Bay Rum and Gabels Bay Rum aftershaves, Sudsy Soapery Citrus and Bay shave balm

Fantastic shave with this kit, fantastic scents. Everything was on point. Got two tiny weepers, one needed a touch of styptic. My lower neck is still resolving some ingrown hairs and pimples, I got a little too close over those. This razor and blade combo is amazing. I've only tried three blade brands in the 37c, but these perma sharps are my favorite by far. This is my third or fourth perma sharp in the 37c, and I'm up to 6 or 7 shaves on the blade. Should get another few on it. Hope everyone else is having excellent slant shaves!

I am officially applying for membership to BOSS. I have been using a Merkur 37c that I got as part of a lot of razors (which was ironically bought more for the two superspeeds than anything) almost daily for the past several weeks. My skin is finally calming itself for the first time since I started shaving over 15 years ago. I'm getting very good DFS to BBS shaves with the 37c, and my ingrown hairs are also improving. I've packed away all my other razors to move anyway, so I'll be spending the foreseeable future with this amazing razor.

Tonight's lineup:
Merkur 37c with a Perma Sharp Super (Turkish) blade
TurnNShave Quartermoon synthetic brush
Stirling Bay Rum shave soap
50:50 mixture of Master Bay Rum and Gabels Bay Rum aftershaves, Sudsy Soapery Citrus and Bay shave balm

Fantastic shave with this kit, fantastic scents. Everything was on point. Got two tiny weepers, one needed a touch of styptic. My lower neck is still resolving some ingrown hairs and pimples, I got a little too close over those. This razor and blade combo is amazing. I've only tried three blade brands in the 37c, but these perma sharps are my favorite by far. This is my third or fourth perma sharp in the 37c, and I'm up to 6 or 7 shaves on the blade. Should get another few on it. Hope everyone else is having excellent slant shaves!

Welcome aboard! The 37C is a great razor, and really seems to be a good one for you.

Top Bottom