What's new

B&M Terror menthol ingredient

This will (hopefully) be a quick question, I've tried looking through the forums and searching online but I can't find this answer anywhere. I love the B&M Terror aftershave, it's one of my favorites, and that's partly in due to the synthetic menthol they add into it. It's much longer lasting than any other mentholated product I've used, so I'm wanting to harness that power for other products. Firstly though, I need to figure out what it actually is. I don't understand much about the ingredients label to identify which type of menthol is used, and there seem to be many types out there so I don't want to guess. Sooo, does anyone out there know already what ingredient they're using? And also, I know you can buy normal menthol crystals and other types of additives online, so I'm also wanting to know if there's anywhere I can purchase this synthetic menthol so I can add it to other aftershaves. Thank you in advance for any help!

I'm not a 100% sure because i cant find Terror on the B&M site, but I assume it is the same synthetic cooling agent that Zingari Man uses in Socialite or House of Mammoth & Chicago Grooming use in their Magic Splashes, which is Koolada WS-23.

I know folks use it for vaping so it must be available to purchase, you might wanna look into that. But personally, i'd stay away from tinkering with stuff like that without properly studying up on how to use the substance/how much of it to use.

EDIT: lucky for you it seems that House of Mammoth is selling just the cooling agent: Permafrost cooling solution - https://houseofmammoth.com/products/permafrost-cooling-solution

Top Bottom