What's new

B&M soap give away.

I have a half tub of Nordost Smoked Orange B&M soap I will give away. It's a nice high quality soap but I just don't care for it. Since I have so many soaps I can be fussy on what I keep. It's only half full because I made a soap stick from it also.
This soap has a wonderful orange scent to it. The best orange soap I ever smelled. So if you want it post here. Sorry I will only ship to the 48 States. I will pick a winner fairly soon so stay posted. I will send a private message to the winner.

Soap BM.jpg

I would love to try it, I'm in. I haven't had an orange-scented soap in my den for a while, & I enjoy that scent. Thank you for offering it.

Last edited:
I have found that I really enjoy orange scents, although I have only tried one that was an orange spice. I have never tried B&M so I would love the opportunity, if still available.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thank you for the generous offer! I am in, since I like to try new soaps and I love orange/lemon/lime scents.

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
I would like to try it, I am a fan of Orange scents and this sounds interesting. Thanks for the chance!

The soap arrived yesterday afternoon and was used last night, as I hadn't shaved yet. My wife already asked for it - grin. I told her I would share. The soap lathered easily (I have soft water) and provided an excellent shave.

Thank you for the great and generous gift.

The soap arrived yesterday afternoon and was used last night, as I hadn't shaved yet. My wife already asked for it - grin. I told her I would share. The soap lathered easily (I have soft water) and provided an excellent shave.

Thank you for the great and generous gift.

I'm glad you like it. I hope you and your wife enjoy using it. It has a very nice scent.

Top Bottom