What's new

B&M Leviathan and Nocturne!

Which one did you get, or did you get both? Please share why!

I went with Leviathan for 2 reasons. Nocturne sounds like a sweet, delicious scent and although I like those types of scents, I only care to have one and my beloved Pumpkin 3.14 is already filling that slot. Second, the blend of fragrances in Leviathan is just too damn interesting to not try. It sounds like it could be one of those love it or hate it scents, which is a gamble, but those have the potential to be the all time favorites :001_tt1:

I ordered Leviathan. It's every scent that I love all rolled into one. I've been eagerly waiting for this to be released. It sounds amazing!

Nocturne is great. I've been slowly whittling down my puck from Fall 2013. Probably about halfway there, so I'll see if I can finish it up before Winter begins.

It says on the website the 2 Autumn scents will be discontinued 12/21. Check back in a few days, I'm sure they will have more in stock.

i have no doubt that will is going to make more, it was just surprising to me as i went to bed before it came up and by the time i got up, the initial release has all sold out!

B&M is near the top of my performance list. I 3017'ed a Nocturne puck last year and the shaves were absolutely fantastic. I will say that I did get a little tired of the scent as I found it quite heavy.

Unbelievable! Last night, I stumbled upon Barrister and Mann's website, playing around on my computer before bed. Lo' and behold...two new scents, Nocturne and Leviathan! I had a reminder on my phone to order today, but seeing it was available last night, I was elated. However, being in bed, my eyes grew heavy, and I thought, "Hey, I'll order first thing in the morning when I get to work!":thumbup:

Bad idea!:angry: It's not even 10 am here in CO, and already both show, "SOLD OUT." What was I thinking? I had NO idea these were so dang popular...I will be ready next time.

Speaking of next time...will they restock these scents? Or is this a one-shot deal? Did I screw the pooch until next year?

Thanks!

Ryan

Last edited:
Stayed up for the initial release time, snagged a jar of each and an extra puck of leviathan. CAN'T wait. No more soap purchases until B&M's late November seasonal releases.

Top Bottom