What's new

B&B's First Month!

Kudos to Jeftichew :thumbup1: for bringing it to our attention that the first month of B&B has flown by.

All the moderators would like to thank everyone for your contributions this past month in getting Badger and Blade off to a great start and creating the foundation of a pretty cool community! We can only imagine what this next month will bring.

I would like extend an open invitation to those of you who are viewing our site as guests. Don’t hesitate to step up and share your thoughts, opinions, and experiences of wet shaving.

Ladies, we would love to have your input on this obsession of ours. If you’re looking for gift ideas for a loved one who’s into wet shaving this is the perfect place to find a gift recommendation. You will find a great number of quality product reviews within the appropriate forums.

New to wet shaving? Want to give it a try? Hop on-board, and check out the forums. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, bombard us with questions. You will find a wealth of knowledge just waiting to be tapped within our members.

Some fine if not twisted humor can be found in The Barber Shop where you are sure to be entertained!

If you have any questions that you would like to have answered prior to becoming a member, please don’t hesitate to email me a [email protected].

Again, thank you everyone for making this site what it is today. You’re all greatly appreciated!

:badger:

Wow!

talk about returning from the great beyond.....

Amazing the lack of posts initially-or did we miss something?

marty

Boy I'm glad I found this site!

Bye-bye Fusion, Bic, Trac II, canned goop, et al:

proxy.php

Top Bottom