What's new

B&B user survey: How often do you come here and how long do you stay?

B&B user survey: How often do you come here and how long do you stay?

• Daily, less than an hour

• Daily, 1-2 hours

• Daily, 2-3 hours

• Daily, 3+ hours

• 2-3 times a week

• About once a week

• Less than once a week

Results are only viewable after voting.
I check in frequently throughout the day in short bursts but I am also new to the forum which no doubt assists as I'm keen to soak up all the good info here. I can't see that changing anytime soon.

I may only stay about one hour when I log on, but I log on aout three-four times a day. Helps being retired.

I do love the site and all the useful information, but when I read about the new and the new to me products and then find where the best prices are I start to buy like my wife at a shoe sale. I am about to be retired in less than a year and I will have more time to enjoy the morning shave but I suspect that I will be spending more time and money on shaving stuff. I log on about once every two weeks but I spend most of those weekends logging in two or three times a day for a couple of hours each time.

I'm constantly logged in, and check several times of day. All in all for 1-2 hour daily. It's my favorite place on the web.

I voted daily 1-2 hour range. However, it is not all at once. I usually pop in several times a day for about 15 min to see what threads peak my interest.

I'm like GoldenMonkey. I used to live here. I made posts from the time I got up, to just before going to bed. Now, I'm rarely here. I have actually visited more in the last 3 weeks than in the previous 6 months put together.

I used to be on daily, quite a bit. Lately, not much at all. I must say I miss talking to many people on here.

I'm like Golden Monkey and Swampfox. I used to live on here daily. Now I visit a couple times a year. After you have read everything all the new guys pretty much repeat it.

I'm like Golden Monkey and Swampfox. I used to live on here daily. Now I visit a couple times a year. After you have read everything all the new guys pretty much repeat it.
proxy.php

I'm like GoldenMonkey. I used to live here. I made posts from the time I got up, to just before going to bed. Now, I'm rarely here. I have actually visited more in the last 3 weeks than in the previous 6 months put together.

I used to be on daily, quite a bit. Lately, not much at all. I must say I miss talking to many people on here.

proxy.php

These responses pretty much sum it up for me as well. With the exception of this post I've probably only posted 3 times in the last month and my responses are generally reserved for answering specific/pointed questions from friends.

Used to be all the time all day long, now it's hardly ever. In fact, this is the first post in AGES.

I'm like a horse that got into the feed bin. Can't get enough. I'm on hours between during work breaks and evenings. I still haven't seen the whole house yet. Lot's of rooms here. On my lap top in the home office, iPad downstairs while I'm listening to my wife talk (yes I am listening dear), iPhone during the day everywhere else. I'm sure it will taper off a bit but as of right now this is the best place to be for me. Can't see that changing too soon though.

[EDIT] Where do I hang out? General Shaving, lot's of time in the newb section (I can relate), Safety Razors and blade sub forum and BST. That's my quick goto areas. But really enjoy checking out all the others one by one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom