What's new

INFO! B&B Tips and Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Sometimes we take these for granted and don't think about the fact that others may not know.
The problem is, we often don't know they don't know.
Anyone have any ideas of what we should create little tutorials for?

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
One thing I've noticed is if you attach a file to your post, there is an insert option on the pic. This let's you choose either INSERT thumbnail or full image. If you don't choose one, it shows as a blurry image.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
One thing I've noticed is if you attach a file to your post, there is an insert option on the pic. This let's you choose either INSERT thumbnail or full image. If you don't choose one, it shows as a blurry image.
If you "Attach File" without selecting you get a blurry kind of thumbnail

Attachments

• 20170625_114405.png
    20170625_114405.png
    722.9 KB · Views: 8

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
If instead of "Attach file" you click the picture icon above your reply box, you can select thumbnail or full size.
If you don't select, then full size is default.
Thumbnail and full size by "Insert picture" instead of "Attach file"
20170625_114405.png

20170625_114405.png

Hi Luvmysuper, How do you enter a bold font for a thread title? Can't see any test formatting buttons to enable that. No issues for the body of any post, text formatting options are clearly visible.

Thanks.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Hi Luvmysuper, How do you enter a bold font for a thread title? Can't see any test formatting buttons to enable that. No issues for the body of any post, text formatting options are clearly visible.

Thanks.

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your point of view) it's not possible to do that.
The reason is that Thread Titles that are in Bold indicate that a member has not yet read all of the posts in that thread.
Once the thread has been read, the font returns from bold to regular to signify which threads in a forum you have and have not read.

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your point of view) it's not possible to do that.
The reason is that Thread Titles that are in Bold indicate that a member has not yet read all of the posts in that thread.
Once the thread has been read, the font returns from bold to regular to signify which threads in a forum you have and have not read.
Thank you, thought I was missing something in the software.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I have a question for the thread...

Are there any rules for posting pifs?

If that doesn’t cover your questions let me know.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!

If that doesn’t cover your questions let me know.
thank you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom