What's new

B&B Sniper team strikes again!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Joshua:
proxy.php
on being 'sniped'. I also was 'sniped' some time ago and I was honoured to be selcted.
proxy.php

Read More: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...Sniper-Team-D?highlight=B+&+B+Sniper+Team

Also, great story you told about the 'Sniper Team'. :thumbsup:

$thm_35528.jpg 'Always Vigilant'

Congratulations Joshua. Couldn't happen to a nicer person! (except for me! Hint Hint Nudge nudge say no more!)

Well Done Josh.

I know you have helped me out many times, with advise, fun posts, pics and just being an all around great guy.

Congrats and well deserved.

Boy, I think that was an easy choice! Always enjoy reading your posts Josh! Congrats on being sniped! :thumbup: Looking forward to your future contributions to this great forum!

I also didnt know there was a sniper team. This blog truly gets better everyday! It is a breath of fresh air. After sandy hit this forum really reminded me that it really is the simple things and small gestures that really count.

wow. <ahem> thanks again guys!! reading the posts really hit home how much I value the friendships I've made here, not to mention the community at large, and how much I look forward to even more B&B wonderfulness in all it's guises!

it truly is "a beacon of light in the fog of the internet" Proud to be a part of it!

Just another reason to love B&B! Congrats! I have been staying up way to late just looking around. Love this place. Although it is hard to find a group of gentlemen to hang out with in RL. I can always come on here and feel like a real Sir. And also knowing that I am in the midst of other gents.

Top Bottom