What's new

B&B Sniper Team Epic Hit!!

I received a message some time back from @Kentos saying that I should check the forum's private messages. I turns out that I was selected by the B&B Sniper Team to be the recipient of a hit.

The box arrived, but I've been so busy/tired that I didn't get around to opening it until today. Inside was an Askwith 2020 B&B Brown Leaf POTY!!

Thank you very much! I definitely didn't expect this. Considering that I missed this year's ordering time period, it was an extra special surprise. I assumed that it would be a few tins of tobacco, or something similar. Those responsible went WAY overboard on this hit!

Thanks again!
Kelvin

proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I received a message some time back from @Kentos saying that I should check the forum's private messages. I turns out that I was selected by the B&B Sniper Team to be the recipient of a hit.

The box arrived, but I've been so busy/tired that I didn't get around to opening it until today. Inside was an Askwith 2020 B&B Brown Leaf POTY!!

Thank you very much! I definitely didn't expect this. Considering that I missed this year's ordering time period, it was an extra special surprise. I assumed that it would be a few tins of tobacco, or something similar. Those responsible went WAY overboard on this hit!

Thanks again!
Kelvin

proxy.php
Well alright. The snipers got me one year, too (a B&B leather journal that I still use). I’m glad they picked you for this

Thanks again!
Kelvin

proxy.php
Congrats friend!

Top Bottom