What's new

B&B-SMF Goodwill Swap Box

Hello All,

It is time for the second swap box to start on its journey!

This swap box has a lot more than just cologne samples! I won't tell you what the items are, but they fill up a cubic foot box (minimum). I probably will get a bigger box to add all the items and more insulation.

Here is how the swap box works:

1) People sign up to be participants in the swap on this site, or our sister site, www.shavemyface.com. Send me a PM at either site, with your name and address, and I will add you to the shipping list. You have till 600pm CST on Sunday, 28 August 2005, to sign up.

2) The box will leave here on Monday, 29 August 2005, by priority mail. It will have the participants' list inside. Look for your name on the list; you send the box to the next person on the list. Let everyone know on this post that you sent the box and when you receive the box. The box does not have a GPS receiver inside to allow us to track it :) .

3) It is called a swap box, because if you take something out, you are asked to put something back in. This way, everyone on the list gets to select from a full box. If you would like to add extra items, please do! Thank you!

4) Make sure you securely retape the box and mark it clearly with the next address. If the box needs replacing along the journey, help us out and replace it. Try to ship the box out priority mail. Participants will be arranged on the list by geographical proximity to minimize shipping costs and transit times.

5) The box will eventually make it back to me for resupply and redeployment on a future date.

If you want to play, send me a PM at either site by 600pm CST, Sunday, 28 August 2005.

As the week progresses, I will be letting you know who has signed up so far.

Cheers,
Richard
Swap Box Launch Area, Plano TX

Hello All,

So far we have 13 sign-ups:

gage0921
Hugo
tngentleman1
Coche_y_bondhu
ponyplayer
SurfFisherman
Sandyclaws
AACJ
Jeftichew
PoshRichM
Scotto
Tequilero79
tigert

Cheers,
Richard
Launch Site, North Texas

Hello Again,All

We are up to 15 sign-ups:

gage0921
Hugo
tngentleman1
Coche_y_bondhu
ponyplayer
SurfFisherman
Sandyclaws
AACJ
Jeftichew
PoshRichM
Scotto
Tequilero79
tigert
razor boy
slaneyg

Cheers,
Richard
Launch Site, North Texas

Midweek Update:

We are up to 17 participants today. Box will reach first participant Monday evening. Shipping schedule will be published Sunday evening. Remember, you have till 600pm CST (Dallas) Sunday evening to get on the list. Due to the large participant list, and to keep the box moving with no interruptions, we will not be adding to the list after 600pm Sunday. Stay tuned.

gage0921
Hugo
tngentleman1
Coche_y_bondhu
ponyplayer
SurfFisherman
Sandyclaws
AACJ
Jeftichew
PoshRichM
Scotto
Tequilero79
tigert
razor boy
slaneyg
YS
Pauldog

Cheers,
Richard
Launch Site, North Texas

Hello All,

Still time to sign up for the B&B-SMF Goodwill Swap Box till Sunday, 600pm CST. Sign up here or on SMF. So far we have 20 participants:

gage0921
Hugo
tngentleman1
Coche_y_bondhu
ponyplayer
SurfFisherman
Sandyclaws
AACJ
Jeftichew
PoshRichM
Scotto
Tequilero79
tigert
razor boy
slaneyg
YS
Pauldog
robofunk
Rik
flyfoxx

Box will be in first participant's hands on Monday evening.

Cheers,
Richard
Launch Site, North Texas

I got the box last night....Richard delivered it as we are only a few miles apart. It was like Christmas!!!

You all are going to love this!!!

Paul.

Top Bottom