What's new

B&B-SMF Goodwill Swap Box Tracking Info

Hey Fellas-

Good news... The Swap Box arrived today!

Y'all weren't kidding, this thing is huge! There is a ton of stuff inside, including: Fragrances, Razors and Blades, Shave Creams and Soaps, Pre/Post Shave stuff, Skincare stuff, Haircare stuff, plus MORE!

I'm going to do my best to get it out tomorrow to SlaneyG in Burlington, NJ.

I'll keep you posted.

Happy Holidays!

Hello Chris,

Thanks for the update on the box!

You can easily stuff a few stockings on the mantle with the contents! :scared:

Cheers,

Richard
Dispatch Central, Plano TX

Hello Chris,

Thanks for the update! I hope you found something to your liking in the box!

Slaneyg (no. 15), it's coming your way!

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX Dispatch

I will attempt to send it southward to VA as soon as possible. Though I may be impeded today, it certainly will hit the trail next Tuesday, post holiday observance and unplanned bowl game attendance.

slaneyg said:
I will attempt to send it southward to VA as soon as possible. Though I may be impeded today, it certainly will hit the trail next Tuesday, post holiday observance and unplanned bowl game attendance.

How DARE you give a bowl game more importance than shaving supplies!!

:001_tt2:

Thank you, Graham, for the quick turn around! Hope you found something you could use or wanted to try.

So, Sandyclaws (no. 16), in Fredericksburg, VA, you are next. When you hear a big thud on your doorstep, the box has arrived :w00t: !

Keep us posted.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX Dispatch Central

Coche_y_bondhu said:
Thank you, Graham, for the quick turn around! Hope you found something you could use or wanted to try.

So, Sandyclaws (no. 16), in Fredericksburg, VA, you are next. When you hear a big thud on your doorstep, the box has arrived :w00t: !

Keep us posted.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX Dispatch Central

Or the beeping of a moving van backing up!

Randy

OKAY, I just got an IM (instant message) from Sandyclaws......

THE BOX IS ON ITS WAY TO ME!!! :001_tt2: :thumbup: :thumbup1: :c1: :c2: :jump: :badger: :ladysman: :shaving: :a5: :a39: :a50: :a20:

Rob, I'm going to PM you with my # so we can go have a beer to do the exchange and I'll pay half of the shipping to where ever it goes next.

Now think of where we could go where wouldn't look like two sissy mary's oogleing over 18 lbs of shave stuff, cologne, face stuff, etc.....

Thank you for the update, Art!

Thank you Sandyclaws for the quick turnaround.

So Art (no. 17), in Midlothian, is next. Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

AACJ said:
Now think of where we could go where wouldn't look like two sissy mary's oogleing over 18 lbs of shave stuff, cologne, face stuff, etc.....
A Nancy Boy store ?

Top Bottom