What's new

B&B-SMF Goodwill Swap Box Tracking Info

After much waiting, here is what I saw out my front door window....

full

Yes, that is the postal carrier delivering the box

full

On the porch
full

Kitchen Floor, unopened
full

First opening
full

Left side of contents
full

Right side of contents
full

More stuff
full

I am talking with Robrev to meet as we live a few miles away from each other to do the swap!

BTW, I like (and so did my wife) the SWMBO bag!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Moly! :w00t:

Big thanks to the participant who repackaged everything so orderly and provided a bigger box! And big thanks to Art for an update photo!

Art is planning to meet with Robrev in the local area to do a transfer.

Art, do us a favor and reinforce the box with some extra packing tape if you would, please?

Ok, Robrev is next.

Stay tuned. Box has been on the road for four months now and still going!

Cheers,
Richard
Central Dispatch, Plano TX

All right....I met Robrev at Starbucks, chit chatted a little and did the swap....I even had someone take a picture of the deed.

full

That's me on the left and Rob on right. A very nice guy, we had a great talk about work and family and or course, shaving. I hope we get to keep in touch.

It was a pleasure meeting you Rob, we have to get together to play racquetball sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Done, Art! It is always great to associate faces with names.

Rob, I hope you find something you like in the treasure chest.

Everyone stay tuned!

Cheers,

Richard
Plano TX

Hey everyone, just a note to let the group know I received the Box today. :001_tt1: I'm heading to Atlanta for the weekend, but I will send the box on its merry way sometime early next week!

-Rich

Well, that didn't work out as I planned. :blushing: It's been a crazy few weeks, but I'll get the box on its way this Friday, the 17th.

Apologies to everyone for the holdup.

-Rich

Hello All,

Just got word from Sam in Memphis that the box has arrived today. Thanks, Rich!

Hope you find something you like in the box. The contents surely look different from when it departed back on 29 August 2005:001_smile .

Beerman in SC is next, then caseys101 in Houston and then back to me. A six month journey is coming to an end :tongue_sm .

Cheers,
Richard
Plano Dispatch Central, North Texas

Just got an update from Sam in Memphis.

The 22 lb box is on its way to beerman in West Columbia SC. Beerman will be sending it on to caseys101 in Houston.

The long journey is almost over.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX Dispatch

Coche_y_bondhu said:
Just got an update from Sam in Memphis.

The 22 lb box is on its way to beerman in West Columbia SC. Beerman will be sending it on to caseys101 in Houston.

The long journey is almost over.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX Dispatch

Richard,

I know the participants have to be glad that you are providing an update in advance. I mean after all, it takes time to arrange a bank loan to afford the shipping!

RT

Hello Beerman,

Could you give the participants an update on the monster? I am sure caseys101 in Houston is "chomping at the bit" as they say in Texas!

Cheers,
Richard
Plano Dispatch

Hello All,

Beerman has told me he will ship the box on Friday. He had some family issues which took precedence. No problem, understandable. Family always comes first, pardner! The box has been on the road for more than six months, so what's a few extra days!

Mike, I hope you found something you could use in the box and thank you for the extra items.

Caseys101, stay tuned.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano Dispatch

Hello All,

caseys101 in Houston now has the swap box. When he finishes exploring it, he will ship to me here in Plano and the journey will come to an end. Seven months :w00t: . Wow.

I will post pix of it and the contents when it arrives.

Stay tuned.

Richard
Plano Dispatch, North TX

Top Bottom