What's new

B&B Signature cologne from QED

I'm in the market for some new juice and after reading reviews on here, it seems as though the B&B cologne released a couple of times from Charles was top notch. Problem is, it isn't for sale at present.

I contacted Charles and he said if the forum wants it, he'd deliver! :biggrin1:

Who is interested? (check the review section for info on the product. As for price; I never acquired any the first time around and really have no clue, but I'm assuming it'd be reasonable.)

Thank you, Gruder.

However, I am not proposing a group buy.

I sent Charles an email asking if he is going to offer the scent again. He said "not unless the forum requests it..."

I opened this thread to gauge interest in the product. After a few days I planned on sending Charles a link to the thread and let him determine if it would be beneficial to produce the scent.

If you'd prefer, I can request mod approval to turn this into a group buy, even though I really do not want any part in the product / cash exchange for any members other than myself. Please advise.

For clarification, threads seeking to assess interest in a possible Group Buy are fine, but should be posted in consultation with the Mods so as to avoid possible miscommunications which will ultimately result in misunderstandings. Nevertheless, a member should not contact a vendor as a representative of B&B to discuss a "B&B" group buy without prior approval from B&B.

This cologne is specific to B&B, and as such has always been a group buy in the past. Per forum guidelines, yes, someone willing to spearhead such a buy would need to contact a mod before this could move forward here. Thanks!

Charles cannot and will not produce any product developed by and for B&B without the owners of B&B's express permission and request.

Well, although this may have not been handle properly, we have found there is an interest. Let's write it off to you didn't understand the B&B policy regarding this and move forward. Lesson learned but understandably, these rule must be followed and enforced. If you really want this, I would contact a Mod and ask for permission and find out the order of procedures to make it happen.

Price dependent, I would be interested. More interested with some sort of scent description.

Top Bottom