What's new

B&B Signature cologne from QED

I wonder what it would take to get him to make another batch? It sounds as though there is plenty of demand, and I assume the ingredients are available. I was able to buy one shave stick of the scent, but that was all he had.

I wouldn't want to snow Charles under an email avalanche. Just have to watch and see, I guess.

Does he not want to make it? Or, is it something to do with: quantity required for a purchase; disagreement over royalties; the hassle of getting a buy together, or...?

Also, does anyone know if the 218 was made for a particular group, and if so, who? (maybe we can start small and work up to the B&B scent in the future :thumbup: )

Does he not want to make it? Or, is it something to do with: quantity required for a purchase; disagreement over royalties; the hassle of getting a buy together, or...?

Also, does anyone know if the 218 was made for a particular group, and if so, who? (maybe we can start small and work up to the B&B scent in the future :thumbup: )

Special 218 was designed by Charles for all of his customers, not for any particular group. As for the B&B Cologne, it's unavailability is beyond Charles' control, unfortunately. Don't worry, Charles still loves you. :wink:

Top Bottom