What's new

B&B Signature cologne from QED

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Now if only we could find a reverse rum runner to sneak it into Canada. Er. . . never-mind I would never suggest anything illegal.

Mike

Now if only we could find a reverse rum runner to sneak it into Canada. Er. . . never-mind I would never suggest anything illegal.

Mike

hehe. Which province? I'm in ON fairly often near -and in between- both the Detroit, MI and Buffalo, NY crossings.

I'm in on the cologne and since we're on the subject Charles can you PLEASE make some more soap (lime, sandalwood, vetiver, rose, B&B, just to name a few).

I'm in on the cologne and since we're on the subject Charles can you PLEASE make some more soap (lime, sandalwood, vetiver, rose, B&B, just to name a few).

It looks like a lot of his soaps are back in stock! The B&B is not, perhaps because of some licensing issue? Regardless....most are back in stock :w00t:

Did anyone pick up the B&B when it was still available? Can you compare it -the scent- to another product?

It looks like a lot of his soaps are back in stock! The B&B is not, perhaps because of some licensing issue? Regardless....most are back in stock :w00t:

Did anyone pick up the B&B when it was still available? Can you compare it -the scent- to another product?

QED's B&B soap & cologne is the exact same scent as QED's "Special 218." The difference is that B&B has a healthy dose of sandalwood EO added.

I would also be up for another buy of B&B Cologne, I have very little left and it's my favorite scent. Thanks Joel.

Cliff

QED's B&B soap & cologne is the exact same scent as QED's "Special 218." The difference is that B&B has a healthy dose of sandalwood EO added.

How many times have you had to say that in this thread? I lost count.:001_rolle

Come on guys, read what's already been posted.

I'm in the market for some new juice and after reading reviews on here, it seems as though the B&B cologne released a couple of times from Charles was top notch. Problem is, it isn't for sale at present.

I contacted Charles and he said if the forum wants it, he'd deliver! :biggrin1:

Who is interested? (check the review section for info on the product. As for price; I never acquired any the first time around and really have no clue, but I'm assuming it'd be reasonable.)

So this post started in May. Where do we go from here? Does Charles want a sign-up sheet? Sorry to seem impatient. I'm getting antsy for what sounds like really good stuff

Thank you for offering this information for the third time without seeming frustrated. :001_smile

How many times have you had to say that in this thread? I lost count.:001_rolle

Come on guys, read what's already been posted.

Thank you for being an unofficial moderator. :001_rolle

In all seriousness though: I've never tried any QED shaving soap, Special 218 included. Neither the B&B scent nor Special 218 has been in stock for a while. I did read Evbo's original two posts referencing the 218. I posed the question to all members looking at this thread in hopes they could offer up another scent to compare it to, again, because I do not know the scent of the product he referenced.

Top Bottom