What's new

B&B Signature cologne from QED

not that it really matters, but what was the application type the last time this was offered (pour, spray, roll)?

thanks!

I have one of each and its a great scent. I'd describe it as "woodsy" with pine over a blanket of dry sandalwood. A side of forest green with some fruit lingering in the back round.

The price last time was $35/oz. This is reasonable for two reasons: 1.) This is about what a good niche cologne costs per oz., and 2.) This is a much higher percentage of oil. I'd say several times more than the average cologne.

If Joel is on it then all we have to do is hold tight. Thanks Mods!

Was there ever a B&B aftershave lotion (splash) offered with the same scent, or was is strictly a cologne?

It was a spray.

To the best of my knowledge it was only ever a cologne.

It was a very concentrated Cologne tho- I don't know the actual % of EO's but it was pretty high.:001_smile

FWIW there is no need to "Sign up" for this product.

It was a very concentrated Cologne tho- I don't know the actual % of EO's but it was pretty high.:001_smile

FWIW there is no need to "Sign up" for this product.

Will Charles just offer it on his site?
Either way, I'm in to buy some to try.

Will Charles just offer it on his site?
Either way, I'm in to buy some to try.

Charles won't offer it on his site, no. Rather, once a group buy has been arranged an announcement of said buy will be posted. At that point, you'll be able to go online, pay for & reserve your order.

...at least, that's the way it worked last time around. :blush:

Charles won't offer it on his site, no. Rather, once a group buy has been arranged an announcement of said buy will be posted. At that point, you'll be able to go online, pay for & reserve your order.

...at least, that's the way it worked last time around. :blush:

Thanks!
I'll keep an eye out for this.

Top Bottom