What's new

B&B Signature cologne from QED

Thanks, all.

I didn't mean to step on any toes when I brought the inquiry up. I've since kicked the idea up to the mods and will post when I've received word on if/how to proceed with this. Hopefully it will be approved. Until then, please, get excited about the upcoming summer months and continue to chatter about a desire for this product!

If you guys truly want a scent description, all you need to do is go online to QED's site & order yourselves a B&B-scented shave stick. The cologne smells exactly like the soap (or close enough that the soap is like having a sample of the cologne).

FYI, the scent is a combination of his "Special 218" soap with a dash of real sandalwood EO added. To my nose, it's amazing. I truly think it's one of the best frags I own.

There was a group buy done on this fragrance almost exactly 2 years ago. If memory serves me correctly, Joel (who co-designed the fragrance with Charles, btw) & Nick ran the buy. Odds are that if another B&B cologne buy was to arise, those guys would be the ones who would, a) green-light the buy, and b) run it.

Thanks to a very kind member here, I got a sample (quite recently actually) of the earlier release of the B&B Cologne. I found it quite nice and would love to be able to get my hands on some, this time.

So, I am surely in...the quantity ofcourse will depend on the price ;-)

This sounds really excellent -- I love woodsy scents. How much did it go for last time? Price will be a huge factor for me. Maybe some small decants could be arranged, too?

This sounds really excellent -- I love woodsy scents. How much did it go for last time? Price will be a huge factor for me. Maybe some small decants could be arranged, too?

The price last time was beyond reasonable. I'm remembering it was somewhere around $35/oz. I was actually amazed at how low the price was.

However. You need to bear in mind that the costs for some of these oils -- especially sandalwood -- are exceedingly volatile. They change ALL the time, and mostly not for the better. So what I'm trying to say is that odds are whatever the price was last time will have little or nothing to do with what the price will be this time. Not trying to bum anyone out -- far from it. And maybe I'll be totally wrong. But forewarned is forearmed.

Re decants: unless a member takes it upon himself to do that for other members, I wouldn't expect it. It's a HUGE PIA just to wrangle together a group buy -- taking the names, gathering the cash, distributing the final product -- and neither Joel nor Nick is making any $$ from it. They do it for all of us -- it's a labor of love. So if you want some, and you can afford it, pony up the $$. You won't regret it.

I really would like to try it .Does anyone have a sample of it? Sounds nice.I am willing to trade the sample with something else if need be. Thanks

I really would like to try it .Does anyone have a sample of it? Sounds nice.I am willing to trade the sample with something else if need be. Thanks

I second this.

As I mentioned above, you can order a B&B shave stick from QED. The scent of the soap is virtually identical to the scent of the cologne. That's your best bet. Most folks are hard-pressed to part w/their precious B&B cologne. :001_cool:

Although purchasing the shave stick sounds like the best and maybe easiest thing to do I am trying to keep my bying undercontrol and that would defeat the purpose. My offer still stands ,if someone has a sample I'd be willing to trade with whatever I have to trade.

Top Bottom