What's new

B&B Shave "Calendar"?

This place is just too much fun!
Sorry if this is an obvious one, but where may one see a list of all the different month's themes (e.g.: Tabactober, Arko August, etc.)?
Or are they simply themes that members make up on a whim, and some become legendary/S.O.P.?
Thanks and have a good day,
RJ
PS: I had to show B&B to my wife who was watching me make a spreadsheet of (RAD) acquisitions..."See honey?! 10 new razors in 2.5 months is completely normal".

PS: I had to show B&B to my wife who was watching me make a spreadsheet of (RAD) acquisitions..."See honey?! 10 new razors in 2.5 months is completely normal".
Yes it is!! And for family members looking for ideas, this shaving adventure opens up a completely new horizon of amazing and wonderful gifts to give!! Just tell them that you need Shark Blades for Shark Week, Tabac for Tabactober, extra allowance for the Annual Sue Moore Auction, a Fatboy for Fatboy Fridays, various soaps, creams, and accouterments from the excellent vendors here on B&B; the ideas are endless!!

This place is just too much fun!
Sorry if this is an obvious one, but where may one see a list of all the different month's themes (e.g.: Tabactober, Arko August, etc.)?
Or are they simply themes that members make up on a whim, and some become legendary/S.O.P.?
Thanks and have a good day,
RJ

Welcome to B&B, RJ!

Calendars here seem totally arbitrary and up to the whim of whoever is posting!
And, your congrats on your understanding wife!!

2014-year-end.gif

Top Bottom