What's new

B&B Sabbatical (Brush Induced)

Hey guys, I've decided to take a sabbatical from B&B...:closedeye And as I don't belong to any other shaving forums this is my only connection to the shaving world.

You may be asking why??? It is simple...I'm a big spoiled baby and I can't find a Somerset Chubby with a fan shaped knot to buy...:mad3:

While this won't matter to anyone other then me I have decided to punish the rest of the shaving world for not letting me have my way...:lol:

So I will now exit stage left, kicking and screaming and throwing a temper tantrum...:tongue_sm

Hope to be back soon,

Justin (King Baby)

So the sabbatical is over, I know, who was I kidding, right? :lol:

But I do have some pictures to show you as well...:drool:

I'll post some shortly. It's good to be back!!!:thumbup:

Justin

LOL...:lol:

I know, and last night I was "lurking" not logged in...

My wife just laughes, we went out for dinner and she made the comment about me wanting to get home and talk to all my "boyfriends" on the B&B. I then explained the situation about the sabbatical and wanting a Somerset Chubby so badly...she almost fell out of her chair at dinner. I think the Japanese lady at the sushi bar thought something was wrong with her.

It really does amaze me how passionate some of us get about this though, when I talk to soome of my friends here about wet shaving they just look at me like i'm crazy (which I may be), I just can't imagine that men wouldn't want to share in this if they already aren't. My son is 9 and he is already looking forward to it, he's been making lather for almost a year now...:thumbup: (Proud Papa:blush:)

Justin

Have you checked with the ladies at Castle Anthrax? Maybe they have one to go with their Grail-shaped beacon. :lol::lol::lol:

No, seriously, good hunting.

-G

Have you checked with the ladies at Castle Anthrax? Maybe they have one to go with their Grail-shaped beacon. :lol::lol::lol:

No, seriously, good hunting.

-G

The hunt is over, that is why I am back!!! It is a Chubby 3 in best, I will be posting a couple of pictures shortly.

Justin

Well done! It's the passion that makes us take things so personally - AND YES I AM TALKING ABOUT ME! Oh and also the family connection and heritage - AND YES I AM TALKING ABOUT ME AGAIN!!!!!:001_rolle

Great brush, very handsom.
Stock up on soap with that monster!

Thanks Jim!

I'm taking that into consideration, I have contacted Tabac and have a truck load being delivered...I think a pallet should do me for a couple of months.

I was really looking for a Ch1 or Ch2 but I couldn't turn down this beauty...

Justin

Top Bottom